side story : part one

Sara p.o.v :

" let's sit down " said vicky to me as we already brought our food .

I nodded as we grabbed our chairs .

I still remember the first day i came to this school.

" hello, I'm new here..."

I stared at the class .

Their eyes terrified me a bit . I could see the envy, hate and judgement in girls eyes and i could see lust and dirty looks from guys.

I felt irritated as i remembered past memories from my last school.

Suddenly, i noticed a chubby girl . Whoa! So cute ...

I thought to myself.  She's really beautiful though she's overweight but still she's gorgeous .

She also didn't seem to look at me with envy , hate or judgement. She only gave a pure innocent stares .

She seems friendly too...

The teacher asked me to choose a seat and i did.

It was right behind her .

She turned around a bit and i smiled to her . She seemed surprised at the time but nevertheless she smiled back.

Fast forward it was lunch time . I walked in the hallway and i could feel the stares burning through my back .

" give me a break already " i said underneath my breath.

Walking in the cafeteria was the same , a part from that girl innocent looks everyone else looked at me like I'm an alien or something.

I could feel them judging my every move . Still i wouldn't care a least.

It's just annoying.

Oh there was a person who didn't seem to care about me at all . I think part of it is because he's already popular?

It's doesn't take a second glance to realise that .

But he seemed to care about that cute girl because he keeps glancing at her from the side of his eye.

Grabbing my lunch i looked around " where should i sit ..."

I noticed the girl from earlier " oh found it "

As i walked toward her table and smiled ...

And that's how our friendship started.

Vicky always talks about how lucky she's that we're friends but it's actually me who's lucky.

The fact that her intentions are always pure , she doesn't judge me , she listen to me and care about me deeply from her heart is just the best thing i could ever ask for .

For that I'm glad i changed schools even though I'm far away from..

My phone started ringing .

" hey, love " my boyfriend, Liam said .

We've been dating for almost 3 years now .

" hey , handsome" i chuckled " how're you doing? "

" good! Just missed you"

" if you did you should've met with me already! It's been like a three weeks ever since i met you! " i frowned .

" ah c'mon, sugar! You know I'm busy getting used to college and all "

I forgot to mention he's one year older then me .

" ah fine . Is that why you're not calling often too? " i sighed