chapter 50

Victoria p.o.v :

Another school day * sigh *

I always knew that high school will be a pain to handle and other stuff.

I mean it's quite obvious. It's not just my opinion, it's almost all people's opinions.

Didn't you see all the movies about highschool drama? Though it's exaggerated, part of it is still true.

Anyway, I'm now standing in front of it .

I took a big- if not a huge - breath .

" it's going to be alright... " I said to myself ,taking another step getting inside the school. 

I looked around , hopefully i won't meet William now or Len .

I know that i will meet them eventually through out the day but... Just not right at the beginning of the day, for GOD sake! 

Suddenly, i noticed Jack and Sara. They're standing together.

I wanted to raise my hand to wave for them but they seemed to be having serious conversation , since they're so focused with each other...

I wonder what's going on? 

Sara moved her head around then she noticed me, Jack looked up and saw me as well .

She waved at me smiling and I walked to them .

" Vicky!  Good morning " Sara said hugging me.

" Good morning , pancake " Jack grined but ... something seems off or odd i would say ...

" Good morning guys " I smiled to them - not wanting to think too deep about this situation . I shrugged it off.

" So ...ahem, how was your night?  " Jack said looking at me after he coughed .

I blushed and wanted to laugh but hold it up ; after a few chuckles slided up .

" it was...alright " I said looking at him.

Lately , i seem to be more comfortable around Jack and... I think that's... a good thing, isn't? 

" No special dreams? About someone like... Well me?  " he grined as he gotten closer to my side and whisperd near by my ear .

" w-w-what---...n-no!  " I said turning red and he started to laugh.

" Gosh! enough you love birds " Sara said chucking.

" I should ask my boyfriend to be a bit more romantic with me , since i'm being affected with all this love aura here " she added.

" Jealous that your boyfriend isn't as great or handsome as me?  " Jack said in cocky, jokingly way.

" Oh please, you're not half as handsome or great as him . So stop being all cocky " Sara said rolling her eyes.

" She's right he's super handsome ...I saw his pictures " I said nodding.

" w-what?  ...damn you two " he mumbled while Sara and i laughed.

Suddenly , the school bell rings .

" shoot! got to go ladies . I've exam now to deal with " Jack said as he heard it .

" wish me luck " he said to us .

He wanted to walk off , before he pinched my cheeks and kissed his fingers afterwards.

" Good luck " Sara said with happy energetic way.

" G-good luck!  " I said smiling - I felt my ears and cheeks heated , and Sara looked at me with grin in her face .

" Hehe, oh Vicky ~ " she said chucking.