epilogue

Victoria p.o.v :

I woke up at my alarm ringing.

" ughh ... it's time already ?" I said growling while turning it off .

I got up from bed in total mess .

I really want to sleep in more but i can't after all it's school day!

I got up quickly to get myself ready .

I opened my closet and looked to see .

" hm jeans it is-- " i mumbled then stopped , my eyes fell on something.

I chuckled " why not ? "

I picked it up and got dressed. I also fixed my hair .

I looked at the mirror and smiled .

" fat or not . I look great "

I went downstairs and kissed my mom's cheek " good morning , mommy "

"Oh good morning , sweetie" she chuckled while i took a seat .

She placed a big dish of pancakes on the table " specially for you " she winked.

I chuckled " that's too much! "

" Ah I'm going to smell like pancakes, again " i mumbled.

" hah ? Nonsense. You can't possibly smell like that "

" i can!" I explained " at least that what he said " i mumbled again chuckling.

My phone rings and i checked to see . It's Sara!

[   good morning, vicky!

    Please tell me you're already awake? Haha

    see you at school!      ]

I giggled as i read the text .

Some things don't change and Sara is one of them . She's as cute as ever!

I can't believe it's been a 2 years already.

Oh shoot! I'm going to be late.

I picked my bag and went to school.

You might be wondering , what's new ?

Well, many .

I'm still going out with Jack. He's as lovely as ever .

I'm still friends with Sara, duh! We've gotten even closer as the times passed.

Len is still at our school. We're not close but we still say hi from time time .

He's not a bad guy, he even talks with Jack at times but Sara still doesn't like him , a lot ...

I guess some things just don't change .

We texted few times asking about each other but nothing more then that .

Which is good . It's good to have a line and just end things peacefully.

His sister is a lot better! The doctor said she might have a chance to walk again so she got an operation and it worked!

She's still recovering though , but i heard she'll be attending school once she's fully recovered. She even made some friends now and she's more cheerful then before.

" hey if you meet him again , tell him I'm sorry " she said to me last time when i visited her in the hospital with Sara. She was much more welcoming and she started to smile and laugh more .