Chapter 19

Victoria p.o.v :

Its been a while ever since i visited the house of William haword or should i say the sadist Prince.

Nothing much happened the rest of that day.

* flash back *

" Oh Victoria , Darling . what took you so long ? " my mom said

" don't be silly . She must have been looking around " Mrs haword said.

" It was actually my fault , mom " William said as he looked at me.

I got so nervous , his playing with my nerves!

I said with a quiet voice " I'm sorry...i didnt mean to "

Mrs haword said " it's okay ,victoria. sit down it's dinner time "

I nodded my head and joined them .

I ate while i could see William looking at me which made me shaking.

When we finished the dinner , i whispered to my mom asking her to leave and thank God she agreed .

So we said goodbye for the Haword family while i still could see the eyes of william following me ...

* the end of the flash back *

After that day i didnt talk much with the sadistic Prince but I still could see his eyes following me everywhere.

It creep me out sometimes to be honest.

As for Jack we are still talking to each other and oh god , he's so funny!

He's cool person, which is totally expected from him . Though he still calls me fatty which make me mad a bit but hey its the truth, I guess.

And i don't think he calls me that to makes fun of me or something. It's just his ways .

He say facts as they're. 

If a person is short he says : that short  person.

He doesn't think of it as something to be ashamed of . Which is really an interesting point of view.

Me and Sara still bff as ever.

Speaking about her, here she is coming.

" hey vicky " she said with her cute smile .

" hi sara " I smiled shyly

I guess i didnt change, not even a bit.

She said " oh my God. Valentine's  very soon I'm so excited! "

" haha yeah . are you going to give your boyfriend a gift? "

" well duh . of course! "

" So cute!"

That's right sara have a boyfriend. A really hot and cute one and she is so in love with him .

" yeah i know, right? what about you. " she poked me with her elbow " Is there someone's special you think of ?" she smirked

I blushed " n-no !"

" oh c'mon ,vicky! you should make him a chocolate or a least buy one as gift "

" a gift? just gift....okay " i said with a shy voice

" yeah ,yeah. I get it ,vicky " Sara while chuckled.

" lets go . classes are about to start " she added

As we walked i saw Jack who came to us and started talking to us.

I smiled laughed until my eyes met with someone ..... the sadistic prince .

I wonder how Valentine day will be ~

-----------------------------------

Hi everyone sorry for late update. I was so busy with study and happy early Valentine for you all :)