Chapter 6

Ah, finally! I made it to the house.

I saw people staring at me but it didn't really matter at all.

What mattered was finding sara : i mean I can't be here alone!

Anyway, I walked inside. You can hear music from about two houses before reaching this one.

Gosh, they sure party hard. I also see alcohol and drugs.

This place is pretty scary... mom was right - about not having drugs.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling

" Vicky! "

It's sara!

I walked to her " hey there "

" hey! " she hugged me " you look so cute! "

" thanks . You're also looking so good and pretty " I said shyly

" Aww thank you! shall we go ?"

" of course "

We walked to the girls , they were acting nice with sara but rude with me saying things like : why don't you go on a diet ? you're so fat , did you heard of the biggest looser  ?

Ugh I'm not even that fat! And why they keep hurting people's feelings ?

Do they think I'm stopid enough to not think of doing a diet ?

Sara said " stop it guys!"

Oh so sweet . It's like she truly understands me.

She said " Vicky let's go dance "

I said no but she kept saying c'mon and she took me : well push is the right word .

I wanted to dance too... until I saw almost everybody and by everybody I mean everybody!! Staring at me.

Saying things like :

oh look! the fatty's going to dance!

c'mon fatty, shack it!

Ugh .

I said to sara I'm going to sit down a bit , she nods . She sure is having good time .

I wish I could say the same .

On the top of that : I saw the sadistic prince and his group here even that mean girl which for some reason hates me .

I was sitting and I heard them whispering but I didn't take that seriously.

Until ...

* bam *

They thrown water on me !!

The music stopped and people started at me : some laughed and some felt pity .

Even sadistic bastard was shocked.

I'm sure he's happy with it!

As for me I was sitting there not moving . Completely shocked, humiliated, sad, angry and most importantly crying.

I was crying.

No one could do or say anything. Not even Sara , which wasn't in better case then me .

I walked so fast to the outside feeling emotional!

Until I saw sara running after me

" Victoria! Vicky! please wait I'm sorry. Oh my god! " she hugged me tightly as she reached me.

I was crying so much I said " I'm going home "

she said "no, you can't go like this.  you're totally wet! " I nodded since I was like someone who came out from the sea .

I walked there, people looking around at me and the girl : ower of the house, gave Me a towel and made me stay in her room . Meanwhile sara went looking for some clothes for me. I'm pretty sure she won't find any .

I stayed there for few minutes then I heard the door open.

I was sitting on bed, I said " sara, is that you? "

But it wasn't her, it was the last person...I expected!