chapter 35

Victoria p.o.v :

I can't believe it!

The sadistic Prince is defending ....me?

Am I dreaming ?I must be!

" isn't a bit too late for you to be hero ? " Len said coughing staring at William.

" just yesterday you were her bully and now you're trying to defend her ? How lame " he laughed at him while William glared at him.

" I'm the only one allowed to make fun of her not someone like you ,nerd " William said to him .

" oh really ?wow . So noble from you , jackass " he said with mocking face and voice.

" you asshole . I'm going to kill you!! " William held his collar wanting to punch him .

Oh no. I can't let that happen!!

" no don't ...please! " I said trying to stop him.

" seriously fatty! After all he did?" he yelled at me then sighed letting go of his collar.

" you're lucky , little bastard " William glared more at him as he pointed his finger at him .

Phew ! Thank god he didn't hurt him. I guess I'm the only one hurt now ...

Williams's pulled my ear and whispered a bit loudly " don't let anyone other then me say that understand! "

ouch my ear!

" pig ...." he said walking away from me .

I looked around at the people who were watching then i looked at where Len was and he where already gone ...

Sara hugged me trying to cheer me up . I smiled but still deep inside I'm really hurt ...* sight *

The classes started so we walked inside , time runs fast without noticing it.

I did noticed William looking at me from time to time also Sara who was extremely worried about me.

I tried my best to avoid seeing Len and somehow i didn't see him the rest of the school day .

The school finished and I walked home .

When I made it there , i entered the house.

I putted my bag down and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed as many snakes as I could and started to eat them one by one while sitting on the couch.

I wasn't hungry . I was ....feeling down and hurt .

After a while my mom come from work .

" sweetheart, what's Wrong ? " she asked me .

" nothing ...at all " I said with low voice while eating chips.

" you remind me of one day when you were a young you acted the same way it was because of someone used to be your friend and em what was his name? oh yes! Len " she said and I stopped eating?

Wait what?

Len used to be my friend?

" when ?? " I asked yelling .

" oh when you were a child around six years old.

He used to be good friend with you until one day you said he was making fun of you and you said you hated him ,that never wanted to see him again "

wait what ? But how couldn't I remember anything ?!

" from that day on you didn't want to have anymore friends and I heard he went to another city " she spoke.

" it's gotten even worse when your father died... " with sad voice she said.

" but it looks like you're getting better now! " she smiled looking at me.

" oh sweetie , I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I was busy working and taking care of the house but that doesn't mean that I don't love you ....you'll always be my wonderful daughter " she hugged me and patted my head.

After hearing that , i really felt like crying .

My mom took care of everything after my dad died.

I believe she also had a lot of problems but she always tried her best for me and for that I'm really grateful.

" I love you too, mom " I hugged her back tightly.

" oh enough with the drama " she said wiping her eyes.

" god I'm getting emotional " she said in joking style and I giggled.

" because you're getting older " I laughed.

" but I'm still hot, isn't? " she winked and I laughed more .

What can I say ? She's so RIGHT. haha.

After that I walked up to my room and picked up my phone, I saw a text from Jack .

[ hey pancake ;) meet me at the mall now ! ]

Wait now ? But why ? Oh fine .

I opened my closet , hmm what should I call wear ??

Oh it doesn't matter ...right?

I guess it does ...

I picked up some nice green sweatshirt with black jeans.

Then I walked fast downstairs .

" where are you going ? " my mom asked.

" to the mall " I said opening the door

" oh ...okay . Be careful ! " she shouted .

I walked there and texted him :

[ I'm here ! ]

[ cool ! Look behind you ]

He texted.

I turned and saw him standing there behind me .

Holding a flower ...

He smiled looking at me .

" the first time i met you here, pancake " he handed me the flower.

" oh yes ...ah thank you " I said holding it ...it's beautiful.

" would you allow me to he your syrup, pancake? "

Wait , what does that mean?

"Ahh I don't understand ..." I slowly said in awkward way .

He started to laugh loudly , he then stopped and said " Will you be my girlfriend , Vicky ? "

He looked at me with serious expression ...oh my god!

I can't believe it .

Jack is asking me to be his girlfriend....