chapter 24

Vicky p.o.v:

It's been a week ever since that fight happened .

Ever since then I'm ignoring Jack.

He tired of talking to me and the sadistic Prince kept on staring .

* sigh *

What should I do? 

" you should pick one " Sara said poking my cheek

" ehh what ?" I exclaimed

" you heard me, Vicky " she said with her cute puffed cheeks.

I was going to chuckle If I weren't so mad and nervous.

" no ! That's not how things work , both of them don't like me, just playing with me . One calling me pig and the second fatty! "

" yes, but if they didn't like you they wouldn't fight over you "

" no , they didn't fight over me. They both think I'm some kind of toy they should have "

Hugging me from behind Sara said " okay ,okay! calm down. Don't get mad, Vicky "

I couldn't help but to smile and chuckle " I'm not "

Sara said " yay! "

So cute. why I didn't have a cute sister like her?

After the bell rings , we went back to our class .

I sat down in my seat , i can see that the sadistic Prince is already oh or should I say William is already looking at me ...

That's make me even more scared of him .

Cutting my thoughts, the teacher said that we'll be having a trip to the woods .

Once I heard the word woods I immediately remembered the horrors movies.

I started to shake in fear.

I turned my head to see the sadistic Prince smirking and almost laughing.

Was i that much of looking funny!?

Wait was it obvious that i was scared to begin with ?

Hiding my embarrassed face , i continued hearing the teacher words.

" each two of you will work in group and try to manage working together to make this trip go successfully "

Once again I heard another special word " two " I turned directly to Sara with a big grin on my face , and I could see the same grin on her face!

We'll be in a group together!

" the trip is on Wednesday so get ready "

Those were the last words I heard from teacher about the trip .

The classes finished . I was about to walk to home before I saw Jack In front of me. Hm déjà vu?

I was about to run but he held up my hand with a sad look in his eyes .

" I'm sorry " he apologized looking into my eyes with that look .

I just couldn't say anything but...

" I forgive you "

He smiled happily and pulled me into a hug and said " thank you so much ....vicky "

Oh my god! he called me Vicky.

Not fatty!

I smiled happily " it's okay , Jack "

We both stared at each other for moment's then he said " ah.. well i'll go now . I will text you later! If you're okay with it "

" I'm okay with it " I said calmly but deep down i was sp nervous after him huggingme like that .

" I have to go now too , see you" I waved for him leaving while he stood there watching me with a smile ...

I'm so happy now.

I feel a pain gotten out of my chest and I'm also excited for the trip ....

I can't wait for it!