chapter 21

Victoria p.o.v :

" I was waiting for you ..."

Those are the words sadistic prince said to me, meanwhile I wiped my tears feeling sad.

" wait , are you crying ?!" He said getting near me and I walked backwards .

" hey, are you okay?! " he said getting closer so I walked backwards more , that's when my foot slipped and I filled down on the wet floor.

I felt so sad I started sobbing more and more, until I felt a hands holding me and helping me getting up .

It's the sadistic prince.

He held up my face " don't you dare show me this face you hear me ! "

He said that looking at me with expression of caring .

I was surprised ,that's not the sadist I know.

I said with low tone " o-okay..."

He sighed in relief hugging me tightly.

His body was next to mine, I could feel his cold hands and hot body.

I asked in quiet voice after a while from his long hugging "what's brought you here ?"

I don't know why i didn't try to shake him away.  Maybe because i really needed a hug at that time .

" ah yeah em ..." He wanted to talk but suddenly the weather get more worse.

" ah it's raining heavy . Mind if we continued our convention in your house? "

"Eh? a-ah...sure "

We walled to my house which was near by.

I opened the door and said " mom! " I called out my mom.

I saw a note on the table said she's going outside for while.  That made me even more nervous .

" so this is your house ? not bad " he said

I said with low voice " ah thanks "

I looked at him with nervous expressions.

He looked at me and said " maybe I should leave "

" but it's raining... it's okay. You can stay "

I wanted him to leave to be honest but i just couldn't bring myself to say that .

" I will go bring you a towel " I ran to my room to bring him towel and old T-shirt that used to belongs my dad.. my dear dad.

I hugged the T-shirt for a while crying a bit then I walked down stairs wiping off my tears .

I saw sadistic Prince looking at the pictures of me and my family.

I walked to him " ah here "

He turned to face me "  thanks "

He wiped his hair with the towel and then he started to take off his wet T-shirt, so i turned around feeling embarrassed.

He said " is this t-shirt belongs to your father ?"

" yes , it does ... "

" I see .well his style isn't bad at all "

I tried to smile even thought I was feeling down .

He looked at me " aren't you going to tell me why you're sad , pig? "

" nothing ..."

Just when i thought he was being nice a little,  he goes back to his habits.

" stop lying at me , goddamn it !"

I shivered as he yelled at me

he looked at me then said  " did that bastard did something to you  ?"

" no ....."

He looked at me with anger and after few moments he got close to me again.

I was scared .

He said " your hair is wet . You will get sick like that "

He took the towel and wiped my hair looking at me .

I tried not to look at him after a few seconds I said " you didn't ....answer my question "

He remained silent for a moment then said " I came to say to you happy Valentine's "

I looked up at his eyes they were full with emotions . Is he really the sadistic prince I know ...