Chapter 46

Jack p.o.v :

I smiled while looking at photo in my phone .

" bro what're spacing for? " my friend asked, he got closer looking at my phone.

I quickly hide it, pushing his face away with my other hand .

" it's nothing, man " I said frowning at him .

" whatever man, you've changed a bit after you entered that new high school" my friend said holding up his cigarette and smoked slowly .

" maybe " I said shrugging then grinned .

" damn you're as cold as ever " he said smirking.

" haha " I laughed at his words .

" so have you met any girls in school " he said holding his cigarette and poking me with his elbow .

" nah, man " I said scratching my head a bit .

" pfft no way! C'mon our player doesn't play around this time. I can't believe it "

" I'm serious man " I said as looking at the street as we were sitting .

" what? Why? you got a girlfriend or something " he said jokingly and I nodded.

" no way? For real man! Serious relationship? Who's the girl?" He asked grinning .

" remember the cute girl we saw when we were hanging in mall?" I said looking at him .

" oh yeah! What about her? " he said then i looked at him.

" oh! It's her? Wow , man . I didn't expect that . I mean she's cute and all but you do realize she's fat? "

" so what? " I said shrugging.

" oh I see. So you must really like her , huh? Well, that's surprising seeing you all serious about one girl " he said and I laughed .

" she's...I don't but something about that girl really, really makes me want her ...it's like , it attracts me to her so badly . I can't explain how much i like her " I said not knowing how to say it in any other way .

" ahh, i see someone here is in love! " he teased patting my head .

" ah shut up! Jerk " I said frowning pushing his hand off .

But it's true ...I do really like her, i guess...

It morning and I've to say that ....shit.

I really hate school , but it have someone i can't wait to see ...

She's standing right there.

" morning , pancake " I said pulling her into a hug...

She turned red immediately, blushing hardly...

Aw man. She's so adorable .

I started to tease and flirt with her more before someone annoying appears...

Yep , you guessed it.

It's the new bully of school.

" The clown "

That's what i call him.

Another jerk trying to make my sweet pancake's life sour...

Ughh assholes .

He tried to seem funny and say some mean things to my girl  .

I wanted to reply him and punch that face of his,  getting him back to his place so he doesn't mess with us and stay where he belong TRASH but...