Chapter 26

Oh ...am lost.

Oh my god! what should I do ?

I started to panic, I'm lost right now! what should I do?

I didn't even say goodbye to Sara and I didn't see Jack and my mom would be probably so sad to lose her own daughter and sadistic prince will ....miss his slave ?

Ugh!

No, I'm not going to give up! not this time .

This time my scared and useless self has to move on.

I'm going to get out of here .

With that I started to walk and walk trying to found my way out only to found myself getting deeper in the woods .

I shouldn't get lost in my thoughts. I shouldn't get near to the woods but I just wanted to be helpful.

The time is skipping fast as well, it's almost sunset I must find my way ...outtttt---

* fall *

Ouch! I just fell to the ground and that caused me a sprained ankle.

With that I just felt useless then ever. I got myself spot under the tree hugging my kneels.

I started sobbing and sobbing . It was already getting dark .

I kept crying until I heard a voice calling..

" SLAVE .."

Eh slave?

the only person--

" SLAVE !! "

I see someone coming to me.

" VICTORIA !! "

I looked up to see the sadistic prince, William , came rushing to me .

He held my shoulders " ARE YOU OKAY ? DID YOU GET HURT? WHY DID YOU GO THERE ALONE!! "

I felt scared that he's yelling at me . But he's eyes aren't full with angre ...they are full with worry .

he's worried about me .

" don't make me worry like that again ..." He pulled me into a hug.

I could hear his heart beat, that much was he scared ?

" I'm fine . It's just... My ankle got sprained " I said

He stopped hugging me looking at me , he then take a look at my ankle as he touched it I felt a sharp pain.

" can you walk? "

I shook my head " no ...I don't think i can "

" okay then.. " with that he turned his back to me bending down " get on "

Wait is he serious?

" no ! I can't-- I'm fat you can't carry me "

He took a sigh and pulled me into his back.

" I said get on, pig " with that he hold me up on his back and carried me

" ah! " I said as I got scared nobody has ever carried before .

Last time it was when I was still a baby, I guess.

" you better hold into me, if you don't want to fall " he smirked

I putted my arms around his shoulders and I blushed a little.

This is so embarrassing but...I can't actually believe that he could carry me.

He doesn't even seem to be bothered by my weight .

Wow , I know that he have muscles and all , but I didn't know that he's this much strong .

" you're not that heavy as you seem to be, slave "

I just hate when he call me slave .

As he walked more I could see the light and voices calling , until we reached them to see that everyone is searching for me .

The teacher , the students and Sara .

The teacher said " oh you're finally back! "

I looked at Sara who was crying.

She said " THANK GOD! YOU'RE ALRIGHT!! "

Aw ...I'm so sorry to make you scared.

" sorry for scaring you all " I said with small smile .

The sadistic prince putted me down and Sara jumped on me pulling me into hug.

I hugged her back saying I'm sorry and I can still see her crying again .

She is the best friend I could ever have.

I'm so grateful to have her .

Another thing I'm grateful for is that the sadistic prince or should i say William : have saved me .

I looked at him to see him standing there watching us , putting his hand on his shoulder.

I hope I wasn't heavy as he said .

" teacher her ankle is sprained " he said to the teacher who immediately came with his aid box.

I really don't understand this guy .

How can he be so caring yet so cruel?

After that me and Sara slept together in the same tent. The teacher let me sleep with her , me and her started talking about William.

" I don't think he's a bad guy " that's what Sara said.

I don't know after all what he did to me, all those years.

I don't know if he's good or bad.

If he would only stop calling with ugly nicknames . well ...come to think of it he did call me with my name .

flash back •

" VICTORIA!! "

I still remember his voice and the way he called me .

I looked at Sara to see her already sleeping .

Aw she must be exhausted from searching for me.

I covered her with a blanket and got outside even though my ankle still hurts but I really needed some fresh air.

Also ....

I look up at the sky to see the stars.

The stars are so beautiful and shinning .

They make me feel like everything is okay in this world.

I smiled happily as I saw them

" are you talking to the stars? " I heard a voice speaking to me I turned to see it's William.

" oh no I-- just like looking at the stars ..." I said with quite voice getting nervous .

" I've already noticed that " he said looking at me .

I held my arms tightly feeling nervous , i said to him " thank you...for helping me "

I give him a smile while looking at him quickly, then looking away again.

" don't mention it " he said getting closer to me.

He hold up my face gently and looked at my eyes " don't you dare make me worry again "

With that he rubbed my face and walked away .

His eyes were full with caring .

I don't really understand this guy...at all!

The fat girlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara