chapter 39

Hiii :) I'm soooo sorry for not updating regularly . I'm very busy those days but I'll try update more! hope you enjoy reading

///////////////////////////////////////

Victoria p.o.v :

It's another school day!

yayyy ...not really .

I woke up early today.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face , suddenly I started to remember what happened with the sadistic Prince and my face ....turned red .

Why am I blushing ?!!

He's a bully. An evil sadistic bully ...

* sigh *

I wore my clothes and got ready to go to hell, I mean school ...of hell!

I got text from Sara :

[ good morning vickyyy >.< I'll see you at school don't be late ^_^ ]

God she's so cute!

And a text from Jack :

[ morning pancake , your syrup miss u ;) ]

ohh Jack . He's really funny and ...flirty as usual . Wait am I blushing again ? oh God!

Anyway, I ate breakfast and made my way to the school .

After I arrived I saw Sara who waved for me then hugged me.

" Vicky ! " she said cutely .

I hugged her back.

" good morning Sara " I Said warmly and she smiled .

Then we started to walk to the class.

" don't you notice something different? " Sara asked as we walked looking at the sadistic Prince .

She's right something is different. He's all by himself and his guys aren't with him they're with ...

" oh look the pig arrived earlier ...hope you didn't cause earthquake on your way " Len said smirking and his guys started to laugh.

Some of them were in William group ...they abandoned him...?

Why ?? I looked down not wanting to say anything back to him . Ugh! weak me * sigh *

" look fatty your master didn't like what I've said " he whispered closely and I looked up to see William glaring at him .

" but don't you think you need new master? Say piggy " he said looking at me .

His eyes were full with hate and ... passion?

Suddenly the bell rings and he started to walk-off along with his group .

William stared at me for moment before entering the class .

" that guy is so annoying!! Why do you keep quiet when he's bullying you like this Vicky!? " Sara yelled at me while looking back and glaring at Len.

I didn't even let her talk back to him , because i don't want her to get in this .

" it's not worth it Sara...let's just sit down " I said with small smile and she sighed and sat down .

It's lunch time my favourite time ...

Well everyone favourite time. I mean who doesn't love food?!

Just thinking about it making my stomach growls haha ..

I walked to the cafeteria along with Sara . Suddenly, i couldn't see anything because there's hands covering my eyes and I hear voice whispering in my ear .