chapter 49

Victoria p.o.v :

His lips were on mine ...

I felt the heat of his body as he was so close to me .

I didn't know what to do ...I was in complete shock .

Then , i snapped out of it and tried to push him off me but i couldn't .

He's too strong!

He putted his hand around my back pulling me closer to him while i struggled to get off his grip ...

I was feeling like i'm losing control and that i can't stop him ...

He suddenly stopped and pulled back  looked at me -taking his breath and so did I.

He said " remember this ...and don't forget that you're not allowed to be someone's else...be mine only and think of only me " His gaze was serious .

He stared at my eyes with that he left , leaving me alone there .

I didn't know what to do or what to think .

I was shock.

Wait , i'm still shocked!

I don't know how to reply to his feelings and he didn't even leave me a chance to!

Because clearly those were orders not ... a request.

He was not asking me to accept his feelings .

I'm scared even more then him now and still confused .

I thought if i knew where I stood in this guy life or what his thoughts about me are , i would be able to understand him a bit or see things more clearly but the situation is more complicated now ...

" Vicky! where have you been ?! Are you okay? " Sara asked when i walked back to her , still spacing out .

" the lunch break is almost over and i was so worried and...." Sara was Scolding me when I suddenly ...

" he kissed me .." I Blurted.

" w-what ?...." Sara said shocked .

I looked at her still shocked while Sara was too . We stared at each other for minute ...

" WHO ?? HOW?? WHERE !?? " Sara suddenly yelled out of nowhere with surprised expression while facing me.

" ah ....S-Sara p-please be quiet ...I-I-I'll explain! " I said turning red and looking around after some people noticed us , since Sara was yelling loudly .

" WILLIAM KISSED YOU ??! " Sara blurted with loud voice again .

" S-Sara please ...quiet ..." I said looking around then sighed and nodded .

We were sitting on school stairs in empty place, so i was grateful for that because no one heard us .

" and he admitted that he likes you? " Sara asked and i nodded again .

" wow. I didn't expect him to admit " Sara said surprised .

" I mean . I honestly felt like he had a thing for you but those guys like him rarely admit that and prefer to keep their cool positions or stuff like that ...ah I can never understand guys like him , you know ...so complicated .." she explained while rolling her eyes.

" y-you thought he had something for me? " I asked her with curious eyes.

" w-well yeah ...he's obviously a jerk who like to bully others but I felt he had a thing for you . Because even though he's an asshole to you , he's still somewhat cares about you ..." she said and looked at me.