chapter 22

William p.o.v :
It's Valentine I wonder if that fat want to give chocolate to somebody if she does it better be me I saw her exciting all last week talking with her friend that always with her don't know why but ever since she got a friend she began to feel better and smile often that doesn't bother me thought well it looks like I won't get my Valentine gift then I'll go and get it !
I walked to her house that's when it Start the weather is really bad not for love for sure I knocked the door and nobody has open damn it ! Where that fat has gone I stand there waiting in rain I told my self I should leave but for down reason I didn't until she showeduo I was about to yell at her but I saw her sad experience I said looking at her "I was waiting for you " then I noticed her wip tears out from her face I said " wait are you crying " I start to get closer to her saying " hey you okay ? " beforei could reach her I saw her falling down she start crying again I just couldn't watchher like that I helped her gettingup then pulled her in a warm hug " don't show me that kind of face again understand ! " she was suppress though I didn't care much all j could care is having her next me now and my body close to her she was shakingi wonder if that because of coldness she finally spoke with a weak voice saying barley could be hearing "why did you come here " I ignored her question using other question which is if o can stay in her house today she agreed .
We entered the house which isn't bad but surelynot huge as mine I looked at some pictures on walls which grabbed my attention she said that she was going to bring some towels I didn't mind by the time she gone to get them I looked at the pictures more she was so cute as child and she still cute I noticed earlier that she was holding something could it be chocolate ? She come back holding a t-shirt and towels so i took off my jacket as well my shirt I saw her looking away don't tell me she got embarrassed I smirk at that Idea then I put the towel on my hair and I asked her if this t-shirt is for her father she answered with yes well his style isn't bad for sure I asked her she was crying she answeredwith nothing I yelled on her saying " don't lie to me god damn it ! " she shiver I see that I made her scared I put the towel on her head saying to her that she well catch cold of she doesnt dry it she stay silent and ask me the question I ignored before I didn't want to answer that but I did I looked at her face and said staring at her " I come here to say to you happy valentine " those were all words o could say at the moment with this strange feeling in my chest .......