Chapter 5

It's 7 o'clock .

Another school day: same size, same mom , same look, only one thing different which is ... * drum roll *

I have a friend! yay! Finally! after 15 years of loneliness , I'm so happy!

I walked down stairs after I finished dressing up. I ate my breakfast gave mom bye-bye kisses .

Yeah call me a child but what can I say I'm the her only child afterall and I need some love!

Anyway, I walked to school in the way i got a text guess who ? my new friend!

Gosh, she's so cute . She texted me saying

[ hi there ^^ how r u ? ready to school? XD see you there >3< ]

Gosh so cute , isn't ? ah I can't wait to see her .

I made it at time to school. I walked there expecting to see my bff , yet what I didn't expect happened.

I met him , yes him! you know who I'm talking about? the sadistic prince.

Let me guess ? he will ruin my day!

He said " what's up ,fatty"

He looked closely at me " Ah, you look more ugly. You must eaten too much yesterday. No wonder I didn't find the supermarket open yesterday "

And as usual his group started to laugh. Actually, everyone started to laugh .

I looked down that's when my bff came : yes that's her new nickname althoughi jus tmet her yesterday . Plus it's cute and pretty anyway.

She said " let's go ,Vicky. Don't listen to him "

I nodded and was about to go with her when he said " hey ! You can't leave while I'm still talking" he glared at me.

" and you " he pointed at Sara " don't get into this. That's none of your business "

Sara was scared. She knews if he hates her that means that the whole school will too, still she was about to defend me when...

" don't talk to her that way " i said to him .

He was shocked . I usually don't talk to or defend on anyone because I don't have friends , heck i don't even defend myself.

But this time: it's different. I won't let him get to her.

" so the pig have a mouth? and she's using it now. shut up! while I'm talking. Don't you dare tell me what to do, ugly fatty. such disgusting pig " then he walked away .

He was so pissed-off . Thank god he didn't hurt me physically but ... still I'm hurt. His words hurt my feelings.

Sara putted her hand on my shoulder " sorry...I couldn't help "

I said " no. I'm sorry for getting you in this "

" ah, it's okay! and what was that ? he's such an asshole! ugh... I hate him "

" hahaha ,me too ! I agree " i smiled.

" yay! we both hate him " Sara laughed " oh I almost forgot! there is a party in one of our classmates girl's house. She invited me for some reason also she said that I can bring friends too. So do you want to come ? "

" hmm ...yeah, sure "

Oh god, I just couldn't say no . What should i do? I hate parties ...

Well since she's with me, i guess i can handle it .

She said " great ! Oh I can't wait for it. So I'll text you later and meet you in the house . I'll send you address be ready at 8 okay! "

I smiled " okay!"

---

* after school *

I walked home , after saying bye to sara.

When i arrived home , i said hi to mom and walked fast to my room. I closed door and opened my closet wide open to see all my clothes .

Since I buy my clothes with mom, my clothes aren't that bad -what can I say I have stylish mom.

I started trying clothes. hmm I lost some weight, wow! something unexpected! Anyway , after choosing an outfit i took bath then i dressed up , fixed my look and hair; putting my hair down.

I have to admit I'm looking pretty cute ... yet fat * sigh *

I walked down stairs when I got text from sara

[ hi where are you ? ready for rock XD U have to be! I'll see you there peace <3 "

Cute , I know .

I told my mom about the party and waved bye to her standing at the doorway .

She said " okay sweetie. Be careful! don't take drugs "

I swear I saw tears in her eyes! lol . she must be thinking how much her baby grow up....

I opened the door saying to myself: party I'm coming !