chapter 29

Victoria p.o.v :

He was standing there , glaring at us .

His eyes were red , I felt scared .

Why do I have to meet him here ?! Of all places and all the times .

That's great ! Now my date is screwed .

Ah wait did I said date ? No it's just hanging out! That's all...

Ah it's not the time to think of this . I must drag Jack with me and run away ! Before they fight again .

Ooh oh! I think it's already late .

I took a look at them, I was so busy thinking how this happened and how to run! I didn't notice that they're already facing each other with death glares .

William looked at me then him after that he said " what the hell are you doing here with him slave? "

Ugh! Why is he calling me like that in front of everyone in the street . Isn't enough that he does that at school ?!

" I ...w--was just han--" before I could answer him with my voice shaking a bit from fear , Jack cut my words .

" we are dating " he said with smirk like he's challenging him .

Oh my god, why did you have to say that!

I looked at William who became more angrier then before .

I stepped back in fear .

You would never know or guess what this sadistic Prince can do when he's angry .

Everyone knows that , that's why nobody tries to mess with him .

" so what brought you here " asked Jack with same smirk and full with challenging look .

" don't tell me you're stalking us creep " with that he started laughing at him .

Jack is really messing with him and I'm scared from what'll happen .

Please god! Don't let them fight ...

" huh ?creep you say .." suddenly I see William smirking then he looked up at him and the smirk on his face turned into pissed look .

He hit Jack on the face so hard making fall on the ground .

I can see blood coming out of Jack mouth .

"Oh my god jack! " I walked to him and touched his face trying to help .

" don't touch him! " William said to me with scary look on his eyes .

I gasped but didn't stop helping Jack .

" didn't you hear me?! " he said angrily almost yelling , making everyone looking at our way.

Jack gets up quickly hitting William's in the stomach then his face .

" what's your problem ?! " jacks yelled at him .

" leave her alone , can't you see how much happy she is without you?  Stop ruining her life asshole! " he said with anger .

William fell backward yet he held him self from completely falling .

He looked at him with the most scariest eyes I've ever seen!

" it's none of your business , asshole "

Jack got angrier and said " you...."

They were about to seriously fight , when I got enough of it .

" stop it !! " I yelled at them .

They both stopped , looking at me with shocked expression.

" enough! You two are mad! " I said to them but with a normal voice not yelling as before . Since i didn't want anymore attention brought on us.