chapter 47

Victoria p.o.v : 

" I've something to say " jack said with expression i've not seen before .

It was mixed expression of being hurt sad and worried ...which got me really worried .

" Ah s-sure ..." I said with weak smile, getting anxious ...

We started walking together , a few minutes later and still we're silent . I held my hand as I got more anxious .

" Victoria " I heard jack saying , this is the first time ever that he called my name fully with such serious tone.

I looked at him with question look .

" do you by any chance ..like that jerk? " jack said rubbing the back of his neck .

Who's he talking about ?

" ugh. I mean do you like William? " Jack said and I stopped walking ...

Me liking that guy n-no w-way. I-it can't be!.... I just...can't.

" pancake ..." Jack said staring at me.

I was frozen.

I snapped back and shouted " N-NO! " I said loudly , Jack got surprised.  In fact everyone's on the street got surprised, they clearly heard my shouting ...

* sigh *

Jack started at me for while , like he was figuring out something .

He suddenly showed a smile but smile that wasn't his usual smile...

This smile was smile of being hurt .

I didn't know what to say nor how to act. I just looked down while held my hand tighter .

Jack sighed.

" let's continue walking " he said calmly .

We continued walking till we reached my house .

" t-take care " I said still being all nervous before going towards the door , then jack suddenly hugged me from the back .

" I don't care if you like him or not ...I'm  not going to give up on you Victoria ...never not till you tell me. Therefore tell me Victoria do you want me to leave your side ? " Jack said from the back resting his face on my shoulder, not looking at me .

" J-Jack I-I ..." I said as I tried to turn around to look at his face properly and talk.

But he said " no don't turn. I-I don't want to see your face saying your answer ...I-I just can't " he said with weak voice that's full of worry and fear .

I sighed as I held his hand.

" i-i don't know if i ever would want you to give up or not. I also don't know if I like William or not " I said and I felt jack crunching his other hand tightly .

" but if there's one thing I know is ...that i don't want you to leave my side ....ever " I said taking a deep breath .

I felt my heart beating rise .

" so please don't leave me " I said with pleading tone .

I felt his hand holding mine tightly, he sighted in relief and I could hear his heart beating fast .

Jack ...

" t-thank god ..." he said hugging me tighter ...

He let go of me after long hug and I turned and looked at him .

His hand touched my face and he opened his mouth to say something then he shut it again.

" see you later , pancake " he said with huge smile that seemed to be happy .

I smile warmly.

" bye bye " I said blushing a bit and got inside the house .

I got up in my room and laid on my bed .

I sighted ...

I really meant every word I said ...

But why did I frozen at his question ...? do I like him ....? do I like my bully ... ?

I thought before to close my eyes and fall asleep ...

Jack p.o.v :

I told her what exactly i thought ...

I couldn't keep those thoughts to myself . Honestly,  i knew she did have something for that jerk , but i never thought it was this much deep .

I also knew that that jerk liked her , it was obvious even if it was in sick way .

And our relationship is new we're still getting to know each other , so it's only expected that her her feelings aren't fully developed towards me ...

I was scared , holy-shit. I really , really was scared .

I was scared that she'll ask me to leave her side .

That i won't get the chance to win her heart .

That i'm nothing for her . Goddamn .

I didn't know , i was scared of losing someone this badly till now .

Gosh , does she have any idea how much does she mean to me ?

That what i wanted to tell her.

I wanted to say ..." do you have any idea how much do you mean to me ... how much do I ...love you ..." 

But somehow , i got embarrassed and chickened-up .

I was afraid I'll seem too much after what all what I did .

I didn't want to seem weird .

It wasn't so long since we're going out , it's just so i don't know cliché ? Weird ?

But god, how can i not be weird ? its all your fault .

I sighed again.

" damn pancake you should take responsibility for doing this to my heart " I said to myself smoking a cigarette .

_______________________________

Hiii....please don't kill me haha ...

I'm so sorry for being late at updating. I was so busy but I'll update the next chapter soon! So please🙏 continue reading 🙊 ☺❤