chapter 61

Victoria p.o.v :

I arrived to the school yard and waited for Len to show up .

" where's he? " i said looking at the time in my phone.

I sighed and looked around than i caught the sight of him , he walked towards me with that cocky grin on his face .

" looks like you been waiting for while " Len smirked looking at me.

" it's fine " i replied, putting aside how annoyed i was with him .

" so what is it? " Len asked with his hands in his pockets .

" look i've talked with Emma..."  i said looking at him, not knowing how he'll react since he warned me multiple  times not to get close to her . He is clearly not kidding when it comes to her  .

" what ?! Again! " Len growled angrily and i flinched . It surprised me, he's usually calm or at least try to be but this time, he just snapped.

" do you want to mess with me , huh? Or are you testing my patience? " he took few steps closer towards me .

" you just witnessed that i do keep my words and i can do even more worse things , so you better not test me " he looked at me in the eyes with deadeyes.

" I ...it's not me " i said gathering courage and looking back at him .

" she called me "

" she called you ...? " he startled .

" no way. You're lying " he crossed his arms .

" I'm not! " i said giving him a serious look.

" you can confirm it from her " i added .

" bullshit " he said growling .

" just as--" he cut my words with a huge sigh .

" ahh...Just shut it! " he shouted taking closer steps towards me.

" what do you think? Saying what you have will change my mind? Will make me stop? You wish! " He said walking closer while i took few steps backwards .

He replaced both of his hands on my upper-arms " stay the hell away from my sister "

His grips tighten and he looked at me " she been through a lot already " his eyes showed pain when he stared at mine .

He let go of my arms and he turned to walk away , not saying anything more.

" do you think doing this will make her happy? " i shouted from behind.

" well , hell yeah " he said turning to face me again.

" not everyone is so kind hearted , soft baby like you who wants peace and love to be spread , fatty" he said moving both his index and middle fingers .

" wake the f#ck up "

I got irritated from how narrow minded he was -clenching my fists , i yelled " no , you wake the f#ck up! "

Len eyes widened while he looked at me , probably because it's the first time i cursed at him .

" if you think this will make her happy and get her will to get better, you're wrong " with detriment eyes, i looked at him .

" she'll be better by moving on , not letting this get her. She'll be happy by you and people she loves by her side, supporting her " i took closer steps towards him, he was still shocked by the way i spoken .

I stopped near his face , he looked at me with confused look.

" w-what--" before he said anything, i played the conversation that i had with Emma on the phone close to his ear, that i had it recorded .