chapter 55

Victoria p.o.v :

I walked back to my class just right in time , before the next class started . To be honest no part of me wants to be here right now , yet I've to .

Maybe i should've skipped the rest of the day , though i don't know what kind of excuse i would have to make . I'm someone who rarely skip class : only if i'm extremely sick or something emergent happened.

" so , what happend?? " Sara asked excited.

I only sighed answering with " not so well ..."

" oh " she said showing a concerned look on her face .

The teacher walked in, so i just whispered to her " I'll tell you in details later , okay? "

She nodded agreeing.

The class was incredibly slow , with my head filled with so many thoughts .

My head started to hurt and i could feel my chest tighten . I was really nervous and angry feeling so many emotions at the moment . I guess it they infiltrated , since Sara kept staring at me and poking me asking me if I'm alright. I wasn't.

Neither do i think he is too , since he didn't come to class .

Well , it's least of my care ...i wonder why i'm so disappointed, just what exactly did i expect?

I knew him since i was in middle school. He was always a jerk .

At first his bullying was light : just a few words thrown at me once or twise a day , no heartbreaking words or insults just somewhat bothering or annoying.

I simply ignored it . At that time it wasn't that long since my dad have died .

I wasn't okay .

It made it worse that nobody wanted to be my friend or get close to me . I couldn't make much of effort either . I had -still do somehow : high anxiety and i panicked a lot over small things,  but i didn't show it . I was always trying to stay calm and not make troubles .

My mom was having very hard time : having to take care of the house, me and paying all the bills. Not to mention that the company she used to work in went bankrupt.

She had to look for new job and it was so hard for her to find one . So I didn't want to be more of burden then i already was .

She was also in very depressed state after my dad's death . I could hear her crying at night ...

I thought with ignoring him , he'll become bored and eventually leave me alone .

But he didn't...

It only gotten worse and worse ...

He would bully me a lot more , on daily basis. Forcing me to do things or make fun of me in public. 

Even the few people who used to talk to me from time to time , got away from me because they feared him .

But he never physically hurt me , i admit that . At times he would push me or ruin my hair or pull it lightly , but never to the point that i felt forte pain .

Sometimes he was nice ...surprisingly. He would give me food and he wouldn't bother me if i'm sick or extremely tired .

Maybe that's the reason i've had some hope in him...

After entering highschool, i thought he changed a bit ...i guess i was wrong.

That aside , i don't believe what he said today was a lie . So that means Emma was lying? And Len was too?? But i don't think Len was...he wouldn't go so far if he knew that .