chapter 53

Victoria p.o.v :

" h-hello..." I looked at her while i greeted her feeling nervous .

She turned with an emotionless face towards me and looked at me .

" what do you want ? " she asked directly , turning her head back at the window.

" ah ..emm see ..I just wanted to ask you a few questi--- " before i finished my words , i was interrupted.

 " Get out " she said without even taking a look at me .

" b-but please. I really have some important questions to ask--" I said to her.

" I don't care  " she replied coldly.

" get out before i call security "

Oh wow , she's so rude .

I do understand she's in hard situation but she's a bit ...* sigh *

" please , can you please listen to me. It's important " i said, still i didn't have single reaction.

" it's about William Howard--" this time she also interrupted me before i finished my sentence , yet this time her reaction was different...

It's the first time since i got here , having her attention for real .

She turned and looked at me in some way it made me little scared, because her look was intense ...

" ....what about him ?" she said looking at me .

Her eyes seemed to carry a little sadness and affection as she heard his name also a lot of ...anger and hate .

" a-ah ...i-i want to know ...what really William Howard did to you? " I gulped looking at her before speaking, clenching my hands tightly. I felt a drop sweat rolling down my forehead.

She remained silent for few seconds then... she smirked?

" hah ...why do you care? " she said looking down before to look at me again .

I could feel anger and haterd in her voice. Yet it had a little of sadness within it too ...

" I-I can't tell you now ...but i really need to know from you . I need to know the whole truth " I said to her and sat down on chair facing her .

" why should i care ? " she said looking at me again with that empty of emotions face .

" because something dangerous might happen , William and Len are involved with ..." I said while i looked at her with pleading eyes .

She looked at me with more interest in her eyes when she heard the name of her brother .

" okay " she sighed .

" What do you want to know ? " she questioned me .

I took a breath before asking " it is true t-that William is ....the reason this happend to you ? "

I asked looking at her , feeling bad for mentioning the situation she's in right now as i looked down afterwards .

She looked tired. Physically and emotionally. 

She have pretty face but she seems really tired . She have a lot of dark circles under her eyes .

She's a bit too skinny ...She might not be eating well .

There also seems to be marks on her wrists ....could it be she tried to kill herself before? Or maybe she's cutting herself ....She seems to be really depressed.

Is w-william the reason for all this?

I gulped.

Just thinking of it makes me sick ...b-but it can't be .