Chapter 10 - A Twin Wag

"Miss Potter, I advise you now to leave Mister Malfoy alone or you will be in another detention same time next week." I lowered my wand instantly, I couldn't miss being Chaser again.

"But Professor-"

"Do as I say Potter, Draco, you may leave now," Malfoy smirked as he headed for the door. "As for you, Potter, I want you to go back to the Gryffindor Tower and stay there all day, no meals either. Do I make myself quite clear?"

"Crystal." I replied and I ran out the room, tears welling up in my eyes, my hair trailing along the ground, it would take weeks to change it back.

I stopped in my tracks and shut my eyes and concentrated on removing the green ends, at least it would be a start. I felt the green fade and when I opened my eyes again. I began to wish Dr-Malfoy was here, I couldn't explain the feeling really. I felt hot anger bubble up inside me, but at the same time I was willing to forgive Draco, only Malfoy at least. No. I don't want Malfoy. I want what is good for me, and Harry will keep me right. I ned to see Harry, focus on Harry, only Harry, just then, a hand grabbed my arm and dragged me up all of the stairs until I reached the 3rd floor, then Harry appeared.

"The cloak?"

"Yip. After the match, I was waiting outside Snape's office for you. But when Malfoy walked out I knew there was something wrong, his smirk was spread from cheek to cheek. But hey, we won the match! I caught the-" Harry stopped for a moment and developed a puzzled frown on his face, I tried to hide the hair, but I was too late. Just like I had been when I tried to hid hide my scar from Dr-Malfoy, shut up Holly, forget the train ride, he won't remember it and neither should you! "Holly... Wh-what happened to your hair."

"Malfoy." I sighed half-heartedly, like I had said his name for the millionth time.

"I swear I'll kill him someday." Harry said, I could hear the tension tearing through his vocal chords.

"Too late, I already said I would. Listen, Harry, don't worry about it. I know you, Ron and Hermione are trying to figure out what's hidden on this floor, but..." Maybe I could distract him from me. "What is on this floor anyway?"

"Better get Hermione to tell you that, wait a minute," my heart sunk, he knew I was trying to distract him. "Hermione will fix what Malfoy did. Come on, let's get your hair sorted."

Harry Put the cloak over me as I explained what Snape had instructed me do do. Hermione would fix this back at the Common Room, Hermione could fix anything, well... not everything.