When there's a Wand, there's a Way

I came the next day to check on Potter. Not that I cared about her, but father insisted.
I noticed her hand was clenched right around something. It was her wand.
I prised the wand out of her soft hands and examined it. It looked like a Dragon Heart String wand with Oak and was about eleven inches long.
I put the wand into my pocket in my Slytherin Robes and shook her shoulder gently. I was millimetres away from her face when she woke up; as she turned her head to see me, her forehead crashed into mine.
"Ow." She sighed tiredly, moving her hand to her head as a red mark appeared, which disappeared as fast as it came, her being a metamorphagus and all.
She then realised it was me and frowned, creasing her forehead where a minute ago was a red patch.
"Why are you here?"
"Do you want me to leave?"
"No... I mean... I don't know. Aren't you going to breakfast?"
"Are you?"
"Okay." She sat up and swung her legs out of the bed. She stood up and fell.
"I can't walk." She stated simply.
"You were fine last night when you came racing after me."
"But that was different."
"In what way?"
"It's just... I was fine then-"
"So you want crutches?"
"I don't want crutches, no."
"I'll go get you crutches."
"I said I didn't want them."
"Well you clearly need the support."
"Coming from you!" She scowled.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Like it's normal for you to be offering support."
"These virtues don't come by often."
"I wish they would, I prefer generous Malfoy than the son of a squib one."
"I thought we agreed you weren't going to call me that any more."
"Well, maybe I will!" Then she stormed out of the hospital doors. She stormed back in moments later.
"Forgot my wand." She murmured. She patted the bed in an attempt to find the wand. I, on the other hand, drew it out of my pocket and held it up in the air above her reach triumphantly. I expected her to jump for it, but she stood there tapping her foot against the floor.
"Can I have my wand, Malfoy?"
"Only if you say please."
"Please." She bit her lip, preserving her rage and temper impatiently.
"Please what?" I snorted.
"Oh, shut it Malfoy!"
"You can have your wand-" She made a snatch for it, but I pulled it higher. She was a petite girl which made it easier to torment her.
I tutted. "Let me finish, Potter." I whistled in a calm, frightening tone.
" I was going to say if you called me Draco -" She jumped for the wand this time with more meaning. I shook my head.
"And if you, let's see, act like you are under the influence of Amorentia and tell your friends you love me, and well, act like me etcetera etcetera." I elongated the last word. She paused for a moment, weighing up the choices. She was actually considering my deal.
"What do you mean act like you?"
"Call Granger a mudblood like the dirt she is, call Weasel a Weasel, you get the jist." I smirked.
"Only if you give me the Amorentia."
Why did she request that? It wouldn't do any harm.
"Sure. I keep some in my pocket incase-"
"Incase what?"
"Incase I need to threaten you, Potter!"
"Now , now, play nicely, Draco. I have a deal for you too... I will only do this to get back my wand and if you don't call me Potter in that sick, distasteful manner like you usually do and use my name, it's there for a reason!"
"Of course." I handed her the bottle of Amorentia, but I didn't tell her it was actually Butterbeer.
"May I ask what you smell in Amorentia?"
She inhaled the fumes of the Butterbeer with great care.
"I smell wood and shampoo and well..."
"What is it, Holly?"
"Roses." She whispered to mainly herself in question. And I knew the answer. She drank the placebo and her frown turned into a gracious smile. She took my hand and kissed me on the cheek.
"I prefer this Holly Potter." I smiled, thinking that I could get used to this.
We walked off to breakfast, hand in hand as Holly swung her arm back and forth with a spring in her step. Wait till her 'friends' see this! And to think she'd forgotten all about her wand!