The Malfoyus Mayhem of a Week

Holly POV

I was the February week. Right now Malfoy was at the door of the Hospital wing assisting Madame Pomfrey as she fussed over the details. He was listening intently to her advice.

"If she wants to walk across the grounds, you must escort her. You cannot let her out of your sight unless you know she is fully asleep. She needs a lot of rest. Make sure she goes to bed quite early and that she eats a full breakfast, lunch and dinner. Her legs are still shaky so she will need to continue with the assistance of her crutches. Her hands as also still not 100% recovered either. Don't let her overwork and-," She turned towards me. "Oh good, Miss Potter you're awake!" She gestured with her wand as my crutches came to the side of my bed.

"Hurry up, Potter. You have to get to the allocated dormitories by 10 a.m. And it's already 9:45! Chop chop! On you go Malfoy. It's just down the hallway and to your right, across the painting of Sir Cadonagan,"

With silk-like silence. Malfoy stalked at my side. He opened the grande doors to reveal a convex, open space. Of the sorts like a minuscule common room. Joined on to the tail opposite side of the room, there was a scarlet red door frame, containing a white door. Parallel to this door was an emerald green door frame, within displaying a black door. An H appeared on the front of the white in gold, the other a D in silver. I walked towards it and turned the door knob to the left, it opened to reveal a bathroom. Malfoy snorter in cocky disbelief. He strutted towards his and turned it left too, the same bathroom appeared in front of him. He squinted in confusion. Without a word, I twisted the knob right, revealing a large room with a bed and a dressing table on it. I raised my eyebrows at Malfoy and smirked triumphantly. I lunged forward in the direction of the bed and banged my head on something hard. I stumbled backwards and landed on the floor.
"Ouch." I murmured.
"I was about to tell you to watch for the glass. You have to tap it with your wand," He handed me my wand and helped me up. "Like this." He acted with great victory. The glass moved gently aside. He nodded for me to copy and he trundled into his room, leaving me to my own devices.