Chapter 11 - In The Griffindor Common Room

Harry continued to drag me along all the halls and passages until we finally came to a halt.

"Nicklebone." Harry murmured as the portrait hole swung open to let us in to the tower.

"Now, where is she... Aha!" Harry stumbled over to Hermione in a hurried manner.

"Harry, what unearth was that for?" Hermione giggled as Harry tripped and fell on Hermione.

"Hermione, I need your help with something. You see, Holly was, well... how do I put this-"

"Where is Holly anyway?"

"I'm right here, Hermione." I snapped, slightly taken aback as to how she didn't recognise me.

"Oh. Well, I think your hair is..." she paused, not quite sure of what to say. "Nice." she forced the word out like she had something stuck in her throat.

"Well, who's this lovely that Harry brought back, eh?" Ron teased, without realising it was me.

"Ron, it's Holly." Harry replied, his face going red with embarrassment.

"Holly who? What house is she-"

"It's me Ron, Holly. Holly Potter. Honestly, I haven't changed that much, have I?"

Ron exchanged uneasy looks with Harry and Hermione.

"I think I will head off to bed now guys. I am suddenly feeling quite tired." Ron fake yawned as his ears began to degrade to a bright red.

"Hermione... Can you, I mean, could you change my hair back?" I asked desperately, as if she was my last hope.

"Holly, I am not sure I can. Malfoy would have thought this through, he would have known that you would ask me for help, I'm sorry, but it looks almost impossible. A spell like that on a metamorphagus will be at least 10 times as hard to undo than it was to do in the first instance. If it makes you feel better, I quite like it," I began to turn away, planning my revenge on Malfoy "Holly," Hermione caught up with me as I began to quicken my pace. "If I could, I would. You know that I would try, but this looks-"

"Hard. Don't bother about it, Hermione. I know what you mean, my mum warned me people might try and use it to their advantage, I just didn't think anyone in their right mind would try." And at that, I concluded our conversation and walked away back to our dorms, hoping I wouldn't get too beaten up about it tomorrow.