Breakfast with a Side of Hate

Holly's POV
Draco practically forced the drink down me. I mean, with those silver, streamy eyes I couldn't do anything else but agree to get my wand back. I felt so much happier with him... I think I... Love him. But it can't be... I mean, who would love him? Who would love me back?

Draco's hands  entwined with mine and we walked off to breakfast without uttering a single word.

The part of the deal that I hated was that I had to turn my friends on me and act more like Draco and it killed me to do it, especially the fact I couldn't tell them what was going on. I hated having to act this selfish to get my wand back.

Just as we turned a corner, Draco was pummelled against the wall. It was Harry.

"Let go of him!" I shouted desperately, pounding my fists against Harry's hips, but he simply ignored me.

"What you did to her was uncalled for and unfair. Just look at her, she's all over you like a love-sick puppy. What did you do to her? I heard you this morning, you were bribing her, threatening her, weren't you?" Draco merely smirked in reply.

"Tell me what you did to her, you... you blast ended skrewt!!!"

"I didn't do anything," He glanced at me for a split second, "Well, maybe I did."

"Tell me then!" Harry raged.

"Over the Christmas holidays, dear Holly here, told me she loved me under the influence of some Veritaserum."

"I did?" Harry shot me a glare. "I mean... you used Veritaserum against me?"

"Anyway, I gave it another go last night and she gave me a second chance to prove myself. Which, personally, I think I deserved. So then, this morning, I took her wand whilst she was sleeping and kept it until she agreed to be my girlfriend, which she did almost straight away, with no convincing. You underestimate me, Potter." I looked up, thinking he was addressing me, but it was Harry he was talking to.

"I don't believe you." Harry whipped out his wand and pushed it into his throat. Draco whined.

"Get off, Harry! He practically told you the truth."

"I want the truth from you, Holly!"

"And you'll get it. Just leave Draco alone, please!"

Harry turned away from Draco and narrowed mis eyes.

"Since when was he 'Draco' to you?" Harry sneered unpleasantly.

"Since... Since... Just let me tell you it from the beginning, it will make more sense." I began, gazing at Harry's face for some sort of sign of approval, "Draco told you the truth, up until the point where I agreed to be his girlfriend. That didn't happen.

"I needed my wand back, so Draco gave it to me straight away, being the gentleman he is, although, I do recall having to beg for is for a while. But anyway, Draco started talking to me about Granger when I realised what he meant... Granger really is a know-it-all mudblood." I checked to see if Draco was looking, which he wasn't, so I winked at Harry, showing him what I was saying wasn't true. He winked back.

"Don't you call Hermione that!" Ron bellowed as he ran at me with force with his wand in his hand and shouted a spell I couldn't understand, the next thing I knew, I was going to be sick. Slug sick.

"That'll teach you to ever dare call someone that again!" Ron snapped.