The Bushes Before Breakfast

I nosed around in the wardrobe, looking for some clothes to wear down to breakfast. It was like I hadn't woken up and my dream had turned to a nightmare!

It was the same as before, only I could hear voices whispering "The Stone...Only I Can Live Forever, Quire-" and then I had been woken up by Malfoy.

The Malfoy's had provided me with clothing as Lucius had explained that my own robes were "inadequate".

There wasn't much choice- all the choices were the same drab and dreary colours and, rarely, patterns.

I had decided upon a green skirt (which flowed elegantly down to the heels of my feet). I also came across a black blouse (It was either that or a sickly mustard yellow sweatshirt).

I entered the gardens surrounding the tall walls, concealing Malfoy Manor.

"Never heard of colour?" I asked smugly.

"Never heard of keeping your mouth shut?" 

"I'm hungry." I stated in a matter-of-fact tone that didn't belong to me, as if I hadn't heard Draco's reply.

"In answer to your question, we have a rose garden near here, that's where we are having breakfast."

We continued along a long, winding path, bending down to go under archways made of hedges and climbers. Then we reached a bush.

"Twilight at Dawn." Malfoy signalled for me to go in first as part of the bush transformed into steps.