Chapter 20 (Last of Bumper Session) - Making a New Potter

*Holly's POV*

It was ready. My plan would work. My Plan was simple:

1. Put on corset, robes and dinner ball gown for Christmas Ball. Put on '10 Second Pimple Vanisher' Potion and 'Sleekeazy's Hair Potion

2. Give Dobby Polyjuice Potion with my DNA in it.

3. Make sure Malfoy drinks it

4. Watch and laugh as you see the look of bewilderment flash across his face.

This would be a Malfoy Masterpiece.

........................................................................That night.................................................................................

"Holly, are you ready? Father told me to escort you to the ball." Draco opened the door and watched me as I put on my dancing shoes (simple but tight pumps) and did my hair in a fishtail braid, with a Danish Platte at the top.

"Wow. Holly... You look... Well, stunning if I may say so myself."

I didn't reply.

"Listen, I'm sorry for what I did the other day. I should have left you to come to your own decision and not a biased one."

"Very well, Malfoy," I began cooly. "Your apology is accepted." I held out my hand and glanced into his eyes with a determined feeling of detest, rage and longing bubbling up inside my chest.

Malfoy took my hand and led me down the staircase.

"Holly, father wishes for us to be seen together, all the time. So stay by my side. Father says it would be better if we act like we are a couple, so let's try out your acting ski-"

"Not now Malfoy, I am preoccupied with watching other people being happy to talk to you." I spat with great loathing.p

"Shall we dance, Potter?" Malfoy retaliated, grabbing my arm tightly. I winced in pain.

"Just like when I first met you. Now come along, we have a dance to do."

I halted at that. All the guests expected Malfoy and I to do a couples dance together. Alone.

"I... I don't dance." It was the best excuse I had.

"Tarantallegra." Malfoy pointed his wand at me. That Son of a S-, I think I have called him that enough now actually.

I began dancing with Malfoy, allowing the clear hatred to show on my face.

"Cheer up Potter. Smile." I did as he asked, plainly because I knew I would get my revenge tonight.

We danced for hours upon end. I knew we would be finishing soon.

"Let's get some Butterbeer Malfoy."

"Sure."

I slyly poured the polyjuice potion into his Butterbeer before the reached the table.

"To Holly, the most quick-witted and sassy girl."

"And I, you." I smiled.

Little did I realise that Malfoy too had swapped the drinks before we drank to our toast because he had seen me pour something into his glass.

But no one had ever tried to use polyjuice potion to turn into themselves before.

The next thing I knew I had passed out on the floor.

I then heard Lucius say:

"Get her to St. Mungo's... immediately!"