Εικοσι ΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ(Twenty Four)

3rd Person's POV

"Hey, it's me. So I got a job." Larry said phone to Erika.

"Larry, that's great. What is it?" She asked him excitedly.

"It's a job...at the Museum of Natural History. Yeah, so you can tell Nicky that we won't be moving."

"Larry, this is good news."

"Yeah, no, definitely. So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Okay."

"Okay, bye." Larry hung up the phone and made his way to the museum. When he got there, he met Cecil, Gus, and Reginald inside.

"Larry? Your keys. Your torch." Cecil said handing the keys and flashlight.

"Right."

"You'll wanna strap those to your belt," Cecil said and Gus acted out the motion of putting the keys on his belt. "It can get a little spooky around here at night...so you might wanna put a few lights on. All right, flashlight, keys. What am I for...? The instruction manual. Instructions."

"You start with one, two, three..." Gus said.

"Four?" Larry asked.

"Are you cracking wise? I ought to punch you in the nose, hopscotch," Gus said.

"Leave him alone, Gus. You got it covered, right, Larry?" Reginald asked.

"Yeah, I got it."

"You better get it!"

"Gus. Larry, do them in order, do them all and do them quick. And the most important thing of all to remember: Don't let anything in or out." Cecil warned him.

"Out?"

"Good luck, son."

"Night, Gus," Larry said.

"Young buck. Cracking wise." Gus said as they walked out the door.

"Moving on," Cecil said and they were gone. Larry picked up the phone that is converted to the speakers.

"Hello? Hello! Check! Check. I am Larry. Check! Larry! Larry. Monday! Monday! Monday! Monster Truck Rally. It's the eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight." Larry sang.

Eventually, Larry fell asleep in the chair he was sitting in. The only reason he woke up was because he fell off. He got up off the floor and hung up the phone he'd been snuggling with and made his way to the restroom. Suddenly he stopped and turned around to see the dinosaur gone.

"Cecil? Okay, very funny, Cecil! What is this, like a David Copperfield thing?" Larry waved his hand over where the dinosaur is supposed to be. He felt nothing. "This is weird. Cecil? Come on." Larry went back into the hallway because he heard the water fountain running.

He turned on his flashlight and saw none other than the dinosaur. He closed his eyes in hopes that maybe he was imagining. When he reopened his eyes the dinosaur is still there. He dropped his flashlight making the dinosaur look over at him.

The dinosaur finally noticed him. And when he saw Larry standing there. The dinosaur roared at Larry making him run in the other direction. Larry ran to the door.

"Revolve. Revolve!" He yelled trying to make the door turn. When it wouldn't and he heard the dinosaur coming he ran to the main desk, jumped over it and hid underneath it taking the phone with him.

"Name, please?" An operator answered.

"Cecil...Fredricks!"

"One moment. Connecting."