Εξήντα τέσσερα(Sixty Four)

Ahkmenrah's POV

-One Year Later-

Katalina and I convinced Tilly to throw a party here in London just like Larry would let us do back in New York. I am kind of excited. I know Katalina is also excited because she wants to learn the songs that the people listen to now. She likes to try and learn the songs.

Right now everyone is just waking up. Here in London Katalina's sarcophagus is much closer than in New York. And soon she came walking in.

"Good evening Ahkmenrah." She said appearing to be in a happy mood.

"Hey, Katalina. You seem happy."

"I am very happy. I want to hear the music that people listen to today. The only ones Larry showed to us were, as he said, 'oldies'." She said.

"Well, let's go see if Tilly needs help," I suggested taking her hand in mine. We walked to the main lobby where Tilly was.

"Tilly, we have come to help you," Katalina said as we approached Tilly who was sitting on the ground.

"Great, I haven't been to a party in a long time and I want it to be the best night ever. " Tilly said excitedly. "Okay, Ahkmenrah, do you want to go and help Lancelot. Technically I don't need his help so if you could keep him away.."

"I can do that."

"Katalina, I would like you to help me with decorating," Tilly said to Katalina. I walked away to try and find Lancelot. Soon I found him fighting the Xiangliu. Again. He keeps trying to win. But he does not realize it's made out of stone... I stood outside of the area watching him fight without myself getting hurt.

"Ahkmenrah, how can I assist you?" Lance asked not even stopping.

"I do not need help, I am just watching you fight."

"Well come join me then!" Lancelot encouraged.

"Actually I am okay with watching from right here." I can fight, I just don't really want to fight a stone mythical snake demon with my bare hands.

"Well, then you're missing out on all of the fun!" He yelled swinging hard to hit the snake with more force.

I watched him fight for a really long time. Neither of these two will quit. Until the Xiangliu just kind of gave up. It actually surprises me that the Xiangliu gave up before Lancelot. Lancelot came strolling out of the room with a proud smirk.

"Are you afraid of the Dragon?"

"What? No. I'm not afraid of it. I do not carry weapons on me."

"Well you of all people, being a former king, should know that a weapon is your greatest line of defense," Lancelot said trying to convince me.

"But I am safe in the museum. I do not believe anyone would hurt me here on purpose." I said.

"I guess you are right. So where is your lady friend? Katalina? You two are normally inseparable."

"Yes usually but, she is helping Tilly with an important matter right now. I came to find you to keep myself company."

"If I am being honest, which I am Pharaoh, I don't really think you were looking for me. I feel as if something else is happening." I tried to give him my most confused face. As best as I could. Because truly I would rather be helping Katalina and Tilly with decorations. But I shall do what I am told.

"What do you mean? Am I not allowed to come and find you to talk with."

"Well of course you are, I just had figured you usually just walk with Miss Katalina..."

"True. But she is with Tilly at the moment and they are doing what Tilly said is 'girl talk'." Well they aren't doing that now, but they have before, I'm not quite sure what that means but it's fine.

"What is this 'girl talk' you speak of?" Lancelot asked.

"I do not know honestly. I am not a girl. I have never been invited to one of these."

"I understand now." He said.

"If everyone could please come to lobby that would be great. Thanks." Tilly said over the intercom thing. Which means I don't have to try and convince Lancelot to stay away from her. And from lying about where Katalina is. We walked to the lobby where it was beautifully decorated. Well, as beautiful as streamers, and balloons get. I went over by Katalina and waited for Tilly to start speaking.

"Guys, we're going to have a party. Katalina over here has been so kind as to help me with the decorating, and I've got lots of music to choose from, and I've ordered some pizza. You guys this is going to be awesome!" Tilly yelled and started playing a song.

"Well, here is the music you wanted to learn."

"It's got a lot of beat to it. Like drums." Katalina said smiling. And Tilly came over by us.

"What is this song, Tilly?"

"This is called Uptown Funk. It's by Bruno Mars." Tilly said.

"Bruno Mars, isn't Mars Ares?" Katalina asked.

"Quite possibly, but I will have to check up on my Greek Mythology, I haven't had to learn about that since grade 9," Tilly said walking away.

"So do you like this music?"

"Yes. Although it is very different. I think I could learn to enjoy it." Katalina said. "It's very catchy."

"Every day, more and more we start sounding like we were born in the 20th century."

"No, we don't. you're just crazy." Katalina said smiling at me. We started to slow dance to the fast and slow songs and we kissed.

"Ahkmenrah, Katalina! I can see you!" Tilly yelled at us making us laugh.