Τριάντα εφτά (Thirty Seven)

3rd Person's POV

As the tablet started to glow everything around Larry started to move. The guy in front of him who appeared to be in charge started yelling in mostly likely Egyptian. Then in French.

"No, English. English, perhaps."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Larry asked.

"I am Kahmunrah, the great king of the great kings, and from the darkest depths of ancient history, I have come back to life!" Larry just stood there unfazed. "Perhaps you did not hear what I just said. I am a centuries-old Egyptian Pharaoh. I was dead, but now I have come back to life!" Larry looked over and saw Katalina standing over off to the side.

"Yeah, no. I heard that. I got that. Welcome back."

"Who are you?"

"Larry Daley. Daley Devices? It's up in New York. It's funny, I know your brother, Ahkmenrah."

"Do you?"

"Yeah. And Katalina over there too." He said pointing to her. She just shrugged her shoulders.

"He knows baby brother. The favorite son."

"Yeah, good kid."

"Isn't he just? You know, Mother and Father always gave him the best of everything, and I do mean everything. They even gave him the throne. The throne which was rightfully mine!"

"He never mentioned that."

"I'll just bet he didn't. Well, now begins the era of Kahmunrah, because I have come back to... Never mind, just hand me the tablet."

"Don't give it to him, Gigantor!" Jedediah yelled from inside the crate.

"Silence! Silence in there, please! Don't make me come in there!" Kahmunrah said going to it and hitting it.

"No! I won't be muzzled!"

"Look, that tablet is more powerful than you, Larry Daley of Daley Devices, can possibly imagine. Bringing things back to life is just a part of the trick. With it, I shall unlock the Gate to the Underworld and bring forth my army from the Land of the Dead. So, if it's not too much trouble...hand it over."

"Okay, here you go," Larry said and gave Kahmunrah the tablet. Katalina looked at him with wide eyes.

"Wise decision."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, I thought you wanted the Cube, but..."

"The Cube?"

"The Cube of Rubik."

"All right, what is this Cube of Rubik, then?"

"The Cube. You know, the one that turns all who oppose you to dust? That one? Whatever. I thought... It was my bad, 'cause... You know what? By the way, your brother didn't want to mess with it, either. Yeah, he wanted to play it safe, too. Just, you sort of struck me as a next-level sort of guy, so I was..."

"I am not my brother, Larry. I will kill you and your friends in the blink of an eye. Now take me to this Cube of Rubik. Katalina. Come with us as well." They all were led by Larry to the crate with the octopus in it.

"Here it is."

"Open it," Kahmunrah commanded. Larry went and opened it and the octopus attacked Kahmunrah and his guys but Larry missed the tentacles and caught the tablet.

"Come back here! Come back here with my tablet! I still have your friends! Katalina go after him!" Kahmunrah yelled. Soon Katalina caught up to Larry and made him stop.

"I am not against you. Kahmunrah killed Ahkmenrah. Which resulted in my death. I have never liked him." Katalina said. And Larry nodded and then they continued running until they found a guy on a motorcycle and he stopped in front of them.

"Take the wheel!" He yelled getting off of the motorcycle.

"What?"

"I said, take the wheel!" Larry climbed on it and Katalina went on behind him and held his waist as he drove. The other guy stood in the side part. "Oh, we're in it now! I love it! I love it! Just keep her straight, I'll handle the rest. Now, charge!" He yelled and Larry started to drive.

"Okay, so what's the plan here?"

"We're Americans! We don't plan, we do! Now hold on!" They ran into a bunch of the soldiers and kept driving. "See that? Act first, think later! Works every time! You're in good hands! General George A. Custer of the Fighting U.S. 7th Cavalry, at your service." Custer stood up too high and hit his head on a bar making him fall out. Larry looked back to see him. "I'm good, I'm good! Fly, you fool!" Larry then just barely stopped before hitting a woman.

"What's the rumpus, ace?"

"Look, lady, could you get out of the way?" Larry asked.

"Lady? Who are you calling lady? The name is Amelia. Amelia Earhart! Perhaps you've heard of me?"

"Oh, right. You're a famous pilot or whatever."

"Pilot? I was the first woman to fly the Atlantic! First woman to receive the Flying Cross, first woman to fly across the 48 states in a gyroprop. Now if you'd wipe that perhaps-permanent look of alarm off your kisser, I was wondering if you might be so kind as to tell me exactly where I am." She asked as Larry and Katalina got off the motorcycle.

"You're in a museum. Or, actually, under it. And I'm in kind of a dangerous situation right now, so you might not want to be anywhere near me." He said as Katalina led to be looking for them. "Wow, you're fast." He said when she was right next to him.

"What's your name, flyboy?"

"My name is Larry Daley."

"Well, Larry Daley, in case you weren't listening, I'm not one to shy away from danger. And what about her? Why is she allowed with?" Amelia asked pointing at Katalina. But just after she asked spears flew just barley missing her.

"How about spears? Are you one to shy away from spears? And she's with because he sent her and because she has known him for a very long time." Larry said about her.

"Well what is your name?"

"Katalina. And I have known Kahmunrah for over 3,000 years."

"Well. Let's ankle, skipper!" Amelia said as they started to leave. "Now we're gonna have some fun."

Back inside the crate, Custer was also captured and inside with everyone else.

"Ninety-eight, ninety-nine, bingo! Like a Golden Fleece." He said when he finished brushing his hair. "All right, troops, when your enemies captured me, they made themselves my enemies as well. Big mistake. Big mistake. All right, here's the plan. On the third bugle blast, I shall loudly announce, 'Attack!' At which point, we will all jump out of this box and attack. Mind bomb. What do you think?" Sacagawea raised her hand with a confused look on her face. "You, Sacaja..."

"That is not my name."

"Sacajamea."

"No."

"Sack-in-a-box."

"No."

"Cinco de Mayo."

"I know you are a famous general..."

"That's all right, that's all right. I'm a person, just like you."

"But won't yelling, 'Attack!' alert the enemy that we are about to attack?"

"What? Yeah, I guess so."