Σαράντα επτά(Forty Seven)

3rd Person's POV

"I'd say somebody found his moxie," Amelia said to Larry.

"The Battle of the Smithsonian. Perhaps the greatest battle the world will never know." Custer said sadly.

"We'll know."

"Yeah."

"Oh, man, I got an hour till sunrise. I got to get you guys back." Larry said looking at his watch.

"In case you forgot, Gigantor, they don't want us there anymore," Jedediah said.

"Well, I do. Hey, think you could hook us up with a ride?" Larry asked Amelia.

"My pleasure, of course."

"Does this mean we get to go in the plane?" Katalina asked Jedediah who was standing in her hand.

"I think so." Jedediah smiled looking up at Katalina to see her so happy.

"Hang on a second. One last thing I got to take care of." Larry said. Then he led the octopus to the water off the Washington Memorial. "Come on, boy! Come on, come on! Get in there! Feels good, right? You're welcome! Just get back inside by sunrise, okay?"

Then they all said their goodbyes and everyone who needed to got onto the plane.  "Katalina, why don't you sit up by Amelia," Larry said to her.

"Thank you." She said smiling at him.

"These are promising days, indeed." Abraham Lincoln said as he watched the New York gang fly away. The rest who they'd become friends with all waved be to them. It wasn't long before they were landing back in New York.

"All right. Hey, come on, guys. Remember, stay with your buddy, all right? Good, good." Larry said to the Neanderthals.

"Well, you're back where you belong."

"Yeah. Think so."

"I guess I should be going." Anemia said starting for her plane.

"Hey, Amelia. That thing that I was trying to tell you about earlier... There's not really an easy way to put this, but, in the morning..."

"I know what's coming, Mr. Daley. I've always known. But it doesn't matter. You've given me the adventure of a lifetime in one night. And I have a feeling it's going to be a beautiful sunrise." Amelia hugged him. "Have fun."

"Thanks."

"I don't know about you fellas, but this old cowboy just got to second base," Jedediah said. "There she goes. Straight towards..."

"Canada. She's heading to Canada."

"No, now she course-corrected." Larry then walked inside and set Jed and Octavius on the floor.

"Here, head on downstairs, guys."

"All righty."

"Good night, Larry."

"Hey, boy, how's it going?" Larry asked Rexy petting his nose. He looked over to the side and saw Ahkmenrah and Katalina in a tight hug. He smiled at them.

"Lawrence! Bless you for bringing them back. And might I say, a hearty well-done is in order. And may I also point out, they cannot hide in the basement forever." Teddy said to Larry.

"Yeah. No, I think I got that figured out."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Sun come, dum-dum." The Easter Island Head said.

"Our moai friend is right. The dawn will soon be upon us."