Εξήντα πέντε(Sixty Five)

Ahkmenrah's POV

-One Year Later-

"Ahkmenrah, oh Ahkmenrah." I heard Katalina calling for me.

"Katalina?" I asked confused. I don't know where she is. She was, as I had assumed, coming to the Egyptian department. Obviously she wasn't. "Katalina, where are you?" I asked walking out to find her.

"Boo!" I heard her say from behind me. I jumped as she had scared me. I clutched my heart and turned around to face her.

"Why?" I asked smiling at her. She laughed lightly.

"Because you have the best reactions for when I scare you." She said giggling. I hugged her and poked her side making her cringe and squeal a little. I laughed at her. "Okay, I will stop scaring you!" She said taking my hands off of her waist.

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"I don't know. We can ask Tilly for something to do." Katalina suggested. I nodded and we went to go find Tilly. We looked around most of the museum and we found her talking with Lancelot.

"Hey guys, how is my favorite couple?" She asked us as we came closer.

"We are fine, we just aren't sure of what we should do for entertainment," I said to her. Tilly nodded.

"Okay, I see, I see. Well, how about a video game?" Tilly asked us.

"A video game?" Katalina asked.

"Yeah. Or a movie. I think you guys would like one of those two. Want to try video games?" Tilly asked. We nodded slowly. Should we trust these video games? "Okay well follow me," Tilly said.

We ended up following Tilly into the staff room where there was a television set up. She walked over to a little white box and gave Katalina and me a white rectangle with a rope on one end and buttons on it as well.

"This is a Wii. And I have put Mario Kart, which is a game, inside of it. I will show you how to play first." Tilly and sat on the couch motioning for us to sit with her. Soon music started playing and she went through to explain the video game to us.

Soon Katalina and I started to try and play. This game is very hard. I don't quite understand it. Or what we're supposed to be doing. I guess we're racing one another. Tilly left us about 5 minutes ago to go and check the rest of the museum.

Katalina chose to be Baby Peach and I chose a guy called Bowser. I tried to get past the guy in front of me whose name was Mario, but it wasn't working. Soon the race had ended and I got 8th place. I looked at Katalina's part of the screen and she got 2nd.

"How did you get 2nd?" I asked her.

"I do not know. I do not think this game is that hard. I like this game." Katalina said. "I will show you." She said and she switched it so she was just playing and I watched. "Hold the number 2 during 3, let go during 2, and hold it again during 1." She said. Then on the screen her person went fast and started to pass people. "Then if you hit these boxes, you get special prizes that you can use on the other people to go ahead. And you press the B button, it's on the back." She said and showed me shooting a turtle shell at someone, hitting them. "Then you take the remote, and turn it so your car goes the way you want it." She said smiling at me. Then she finished her race and let me try again.

Finally, I started to get good at it. Katalina and I were back going against each other. She is in 1st place and I am in 2nd. I would really like to win. I ran into one of the boxes and somehow got a turtle shell and I hit her making her flip. I passed her and won the race. I stood up and cheered.

" Συγχαρητήρια. Με έχετε κερδίσει. Τελικά.(Congratulations. You have beat me. Finally.)" Katalina said smugly. I smirked looking at her.

We continued to play, most times she would win 1st place but I won every once and a while. I like watching her play this. She is having fun. True fun. Something I don't see in her very often. Unless she is scaring me.

"Hey guys, what are you still doing in here?!" Tilly asked walking into the room sounding panicked.

"We are just playing the game you showed us how to play," Katalina said innocently.

"I see what you're doing, but do you know what time it is?!' She asked scolding us.

"No..." I said confused.

"It's almost morning. You two have to get into your places, so daytime staff doesn't see bones laying in this room!" She yelled at us pointing out a window. We turned to look over at it and saw the sun was almost up.

"Sorry, Tilly. It will not happen again." Katalina said.

"Don't apologize now! Get to your things before I have to put your bones in there!" She yelled at us. Katalina and I ran towards where our sarcophaguses are. She has to run a bit farther than I do but that is okay. I leaned down and kissed her and hugged her biding her goodnight before rushing to get into my sarcophagus before the sun fully rose.