Prologue

This will be my first BoyxBoy BDSM book. I read so many of them I just want to try and write one just to see how it will turn out.

The room was dark as the night sky. I couldn't see him but could sense that he was near me. It was so quiet you could hear my heart beating. He ran his fingertips down my arm and I instantly got goosebumps and my heart started beating faster. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back, my back hit the door and his front to mine.

I could feel his breath on my lips and all I could think about how they feel on mine. His hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, our chests touching.

"Angel. Tell me what you want."

He whispered close to my ear. It was sexy, low, and demanding if that is not a turn on I don't know what is. He kissed my neck softly before he bit on my sweet spot. A soft moan came from my lips and I could feel his lips twitch into a smile at the sound. God, I really want this. I want to be his and only his. I want him to control me, own me. I want... No, I need for him to make me submit to him.

"I want you...Master."

With that, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply and god how amazing it feels to have them in mines. They were so soft it was like heaven. He pulled away and I kept my arms around his neck as he did my waist.

"Good boy"