Chapter 24

Sheila's P.O.V.

I need a vacation. I swear to you I haven't had no time to myself in a while. I might take tonight off and tell mason that I'll be back in the morning. Actually where is Mason it's been quite for a while I don't even hear Angel walking around like he usually do. I walked out of my room and first went downstairs to see if anyone was down there to which no one was, meaning they had to be upstairs. If I missed any of the good action I'll be so disappointed. I walked straight down to Mason's room and they was in here, but I stopped in my tracks once I walked in.

Angel was on Mason lap with his hands on his shirt pulling him closer as he was sucking on his neck. Mason hands was moving down to Angel thighs and he threw his head back.

I'm thinking I should leave but at the same time this like noise bleed hot. So I'm gonna stay and get a little bit closer.

He pulled away and brought his lips to Mason, and I kid you not they was using a lot of tongue. Angel was grinding his hips down on top of Mason and I heard him let out a moan.

I tried to step a little bit closer but I made a mistake and bumped into the table he had in the middle of the floor, causing them to stop what they was doing. Angel saw me and got off him, mason just looked at me like everything was normal.

"You guys should really be aware of doing this kind of stuff with the door open. Any can just walk in here and watch."

"Yeah someone like you?" Mason said raising a eyebrow at me.

"No I wasn't watching."

"Then what was you doing exactly?"

"I was doing research on how quick Angel could give you a boner." I saw Angel blush and turn his head.

"Also I'm leaving for the night."

"Sure. Now why don't you closer the door." I went over to the door and closed it putting my back against it.

"With you in the other side." He said and I pouted.

"But it's cold and damp on the other side, but hot and steamy on this side I said bouncing my eyebrows.

"So what?"

"So what? Don't you care about a fangirl dream of watching her favorite gay couple doing things"

"Nope."

"Meanie"

"Stalker."

"I'm not a stalker because I live here." I said sticking my tongue out.

"It's ok Shelia. I'm finish anyway." I looked at angel with a confused look.

"But why. I wanna see more action."

"The only more action you will see will be mason trying to handle his problem by himself." He said and Mason turned to look at him.

"How do you start something you can't finish?" He asked him.

"I didn't. I started something that I won't finish. Have fun." He walked away and came towards the door and took ahold of my hand and open the door, dragging me out of the room leaving mason alone.

....................................................................................

I don't know how I feel about this chapter.

How did you guys like it?