Chapter 4

Angel's P.O.V.

Shit shit shit. I'm late so very late. It's 10:00 I was supposed to be at work half an hour ago. I know it's Sunday and most people don't work on Sundays, but I'm not like most people so I work every day.

"Angel! What the hell? Why are you late?"

"I know, I'm sorry I've overslept and-,"

"Whatever I don't care. Just go do your work." He turned and walked away. I did the same thing with muttering some disrespectful things. Like what's the point of asking if you don't care jackass

I started to hang up the clothes that just got in and putting the alarm tags on them and stocking up the sneakers boxes once I was finished I went to go work behind the counter with one of my co-workers Travis.

"You know you're on a thin line with Chad right?"

"I know that goddammit. I got up late and had a rough night ok, now get off my back." 

"Ok I'm just worried, Chad is getting really mad about everything you been doing lately."

"Well, Chad can kiss my ass for all I care." I'm dead serious. I know Chad doesn't like me and even if I didn't know he told me he doesn't like me. Why? I don't know and I could really care less.

"Ok, fine."

I turned away from him to help the people in front of me. When I was finally finished with all of them I put my head on the countertop and sighed. God, I'm tired and it's only 11:30. Damn time goes slow when I'm here. It's like father time is trying to torture me and for what? I haven't done anything wrong. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked up to see Travis and put my head back down.

"What?" I groaned.

"Go help them."

"No, I'm tired."

"You barely did anything." I look up at him and glare.

"Who?"

"Them." I followed his gaze to two guys that were standing by the front. The one that caught my eye was the tall guy with the glasses on and his hair swayed up. He had on black jeans with a plain red top. He looks really hot to me. When he turned to look at me he shot me a smile and my eyes grew wide and I notice who it was. It was the guy from last night, Mason.

"I-I can't, I umm... have to go to the bathroom."

I ran off towards the back where the bathrooms were to get away. Why is he here god out of every other store where he had to pick this one? I should've known that something was going to happen today, nothing ever goes well for me when my mornings start off the bed. I should've stayed home. why is stuff always happening to me?

I heard the bathroom door open I didn't even turn around, but the voice that spoke does nothing but make me freeze in my spot.

"Nice to see you, my little Angel. Miss me?"

..................................................................................

Mason's P.O.V.

"Troy I really think there is nothing wrong with my clothes."

He turned around looking me up and down, raising an eyebrow and shaking his head turning back and walking towards the store. I just fold my arms and stayed there until he saw that I wasn't following him.

"Well I do and that's why we are getting you something more..... Not this." He said pointing to what I was wearing. I mumbled about him being a jackass and went into the store with him. As soon as we got in I stopped in my tracks and as he kept on walking.

"Where are you going?"

"To find help. I can't shop for you by myself."

Why am I friends with him again?

I rolled my eyes and just looked around the store. I saw Troy go up to the counter and talked to one of the guys. One had a smile on his face and the other had his head down on the countertop. I would call him a lazy worker but it's Sunday I would be in my bed laying down if it was for Sheila getting me up and Troy dragging me out of the house and bring me down here. He walked back over to me and pointed to where he was just standing a few seconds ago.

"They're going to help us."

I looked to see the boy he was talking about saying something to the boy that just had his head down. He looked familiar but I couldn't tell cause I couldn't really see his face. He turned and looked in my direction and when I saw his face that when it clicked who it was, How can I forget his eyes or the way his face glows when the light hits him. It's my Angel, well my soon to be Angel.

I saw his eyes widen when he looked at me and I smiled. He turned towards that tall boy again shaking his head and ran off towards the back where the bathrooms were. Is he sick? I turned back towards Troy to see he wasn't by my side anymore. Damnit Troy Maybe I should go after him? I started the walk in the direction I saw him go in. It didn't take me long to find the restroom he was in so I turned the knob and was a surprise to see that it wasn't locked. 

Opening the door and going to the restroom. I was a little hurt when he didn't even turn around, but I kept walking.

"Nice to see you again my little again angel. Miss me?"

He froze and I smirked, nice to see that I got an effect on him. I walked towards him and grab his waist from behind. I leaned down and placed a kiss on his neck and felt him shiver from it. He pulled away from me and finally turned to face me.

"No I didn't miss you, and I'm not your Angel."

"Well, not mine yet anyway." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah like I'll ever be." And he folds his arms.

"Trust me you'll be surprised from how I can get anybody to fall to their knees for me."

"Well, I'm not anybody. So you better try harder."

Before I could even get a word out of my mouth I heard someone call his name and knock on the door. He went and open it to reveal the boy from before.

"Angel are you alright why did you run back here." I just looked at the boy.

"Yeah I'm fine just feel a little lightheaded, but I'm gonna head home."

"Um sure, I'll cover for you for Chad."

"Yeah, thanks." With that, he closed the door and faced me again. We didn't even talk we just looked at each other before he walked out. I just thought about what he said, That I better try harder. I never had someone say that to me and I never fought for someone that I want before, but something about him is different.

He's right. 

He's not like anybody else.