Chapter 22

Mason's P.O.V.

"What the hell did you do?" David was standing over Angel who was on the floor holding the side of his face. I rush over and helped him off the floor, making him stand behind me.

"Shit that doesn't concern you. It's between little Angel and me." I swear I was seeing red. I cocked my left hand back and went straight for his face. His face turned to the side and he stumbled but didn't fall

'No it's shit between you and my damn fists." His nose was bleeding when he turned to look in my direction. His lips turned into a smile.

"You know you hit like a bitch."

I grabbed the front his shirt and threw him against the wall. His back hit the wall and he slid down a little. I punched him in the stomach and he hunched over. I picked him up and pushed him against the wall with one of my hands on his neck.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut off your airway?"

"Because I don't want you to." That wasn't even his voice who said it. It was Angel's. His hand was on my shoulder, I turned to look at him but his head was down. my went from him to the doorway to which my brother was standing there with a blank face and his arms crossed, then right back to Angel.

"Why not?" I said as my face turned back to the breathing bastard in front of me.

"Mason just put him down. please." I let him go and he fell to the floor, moving away from him.

"Whatever. Matthew get him out of my house."

"Come on David, let's go" He stared at me for a few more seconds before he got up and went to my brother side.

"I'll call you later" With that they left out of my room and moments after that I heard I heard the front door close.

I was still angry and knowing me if I'm angry I would do something I will surely regret. More than likely it will be something towards Angel cause he is the closes person to me right now and I really don't need him frighten of me right now. I sat down on my bed taken a hold of Angel hand and pulling him closer to me. He stood there for a minute before he sat on my lap with one leg on either side of mine and face in chest. It was silence that we was sitting in with me rubbing his back and his hands clutching my shirt. It was quiet until he finally spoke.

"Please don't get rid of me" My face turned into a confusing look at what he said. Why would I get rid of him I just got. Actually I didn't even know I had him.

"Why would you I get rid of you?' He shrugged his shoulders

"I don't know. Maybe you'll get tired of me."I would never get tired of him, i mean how could I he give me something to fight for. I didn't answer him and I guess he took it as a answer cause his grip on my shirt tighten and he looked up at me with big eyes.

"You'll get tired of me?" He voice held a bit of worry in it which I quickly had to fix before he start thinking the worst.

"What no no no no. I'm not going to get tired of you. What even made you think of that?"

"Nothing never mind." And put his head back down. I would ask him again and try to get him to answer but I'll just let it go since I can already have a guess who. I tap the top of his head and he hummed in response.

"What."

"Lift your head up."

"Why?"

"So I can take a look at your face." He brought his head straight up and I placed my fingers on his chin and turned his head slightly to the right. If I wasn't angry before I sure the hell is now that I believe that I'm fuming. There was a big dark bruise under his eye. I'm slowly losing my temper the only thing that stopped me was a hissing sound coming from his mouth, then I notice that I was holding his wrist kinda tight.

I let go and my eyes soften at him. He took ahold of my hand and intertwined our fingers. He kissed my cheek and it just caught me by surprise because u was always the one to do it. He put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Master please don't let me go."

Wait what did I hear him right? Nope I'm just imagining it. Who the hell am I kidding I heard him right just never thought he would say it.

"Mason." Both our heads turn at the sound of my name she saw Shelia standing at the door.

"Where did your br- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BABY FACE, WHO DID THIS TO MY BABY." She rushed over to Angel and looked over his whole body before she looked at me.

"What did you to him, what did he do to you?" She question him and he shook his head.

"Why do think I always did it?"

"Because I know you have anger problems." Angel shook his head and smiled at her.

"It wasn't him."

"So then who was it cause I swear I'll torture them to death."

"It doesn't matter but my face really hurts. Patch me up." He pouted and held out his arms to her.

"I'm not picking you up you're nineteen."

"But I'm in pain."

"And so will I if I try to carry you. Now come on"

"Fine." He crossed his arms and got off of me following close behind her. One thing I'm mad at is that promise him that I wouldn't let David hurt him again and that's exactly what happened. But I know he didn't do it just physical but mentally and emotionally too. I seat on my life I'm not letting that happen again.

"Master please don't let me go."

Never will I ever............

.....................................

I hope y'all enjoyed this one.

Did I ever tell y'all what mason job was? Well just in case I didn't here it is.

Mason stated and built up his own financial company. And he give loans to anyone good or bad.

Later sweeties

Xoxoxoxoxo- BL4L