Chapter 16

Angel's P.O.V.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going."

"Nope"

"But why?" He didn't answer me after that. We only been driving for a half of hour and he went tell me where we are going. Don't get me wrong I love surprises, but this is killing me.

I couldn't even look out the window to see where we was going cause he was taking back streets and that just made me sink deep into my seat. We came to a stop and I was more than happy to get out of the car to see where I was at.

We was at a Ice cream parlor and I started jumping up and down I don't care if I'm too old to be doing that nobody knows the special bond that me and ice cream share.

"Someone excited for ice cream."

"You don't even know. ice cream is the love of my life." I said walking through the door. The place was kind of big with booths going all around the place and stools at the counter. We got us a booth by the door and I sat down but he didn't.

"Why aren't you sitting?"

"Cause I need to know what kind of ice cream you want."

"Um... Surprise me." I said and he smiled walking away.  He didn't take long to come back. He sat my ice cream in front of me and sat down with his.

They was in tall see thru cups and we both have three different flavors. Mine had Mocha Almond Fudge, Mint Chocolate Chip, and strawberry. He had Birthday Cake, Raspberry Ripple, and Butter pecan. Well I did say surprise me. I thanked him and put some in my mouth, letting out a soft moan when the cold sensation came in contact with my tongue.

"Bet I can make you moan louder." I was taking out of my trance and dropped my head blushing.

"Yeah I bet you could." I whispered. Whoa whoa whoa whoa, where the hell did that come from?  Thank God he didn't hear me.

"I know you know about my family but I don't know anything about yours." 

"What do you want to know then?" I shrugged my shoulders stirring my Ice cream.

"Anything."

"It's not that much to tell really."

"Then tell me what you can." I said and he looked like he was debating on what he should say. I mean it can't be that bad right?

"Well for starters my mother had two kids me and my older brother. My mother her name is Lisa, was is a well known surgeon, every operation she had done was always a success. My father his name Blake is a CEO of the banking company and had been for 20 years. And my brother he kinda runs the mafia." My spoon fell out of my mouth at his last sentence.

"Your brother is Matthew Gordy?" He nod his head.

"Yep that's my big brother, but I don't usual tell people that because then they look at me like I'm some kind of criminal." he said like it was casually.

For the rest of the time we just sat and ate our ice cream, and just small chat. I find out he's a Capricorn to which I am a Leo and get this he was born on new years day. He likes R&B and Jazz. And he runs his own contact that he built from the ground up. It based upon different things that people can think of to help them in everyday life.

When we finished our ice cream we through away the cups and went back to the car in which Mason took me to another unknown destination. Again I kept trying to get him to tell me but he would just ignore me.

"We're here." He said and I felt the car come to a stop. I got it and look to see we were in a open space but with trees srounding it.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"You'll see. Now follow me." I did as he said and followed close behind him. It was hard trying to keep up with him cause he walk faster than me. We walked for a few minutes before we came onto the top of a hill. There was a basket with a blanket laid out under it.

"I brought us here because I like the view of the town from here, but also because I thought you would love to watch the sun set from up here." He pointed and I turned my head. The colors was so beautiful that it felt like a painting, I was the painter and Mason was the brush.

"Come on and let's go eat." He said walking over to the basket and sitting down.

"What's in there?"

"I don't know I asked Shelia to pack it. Who knows what she put in it." I open it up and pulled out a bunch of stuff. I took out strawberries, grapes, and blueberries. Rice and broccoli, shrimp and chicken with sine plates and forks. She even put wine and water in here. I need to tell her I don't drink.

"Well she can pack a meal can't she?" I said smiling.

"Well she do love to feed people."

It didn't take is long to finish everything since we didn't eat all day. We laid down on the ground side by side watching the sun set and Mason intertwined our fingers and pulled me close before he kissed the back of my hands. My head was resting on his chest and this was just so peaceful that I didn't want it to end, but sadly it had to. When the sun was fully down we packed up everything putting it in the car before we got in to head back.

All the lights was off except for the kitchen and three living room. I guess Sheila is asleep since I didn't hear any movement in the house. He locked the door before going into the dinning room.

"So how was it?"

"Amazing."

"Good. I'm glad." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me so that our bodies was almost touching. I put his fingers around my chin and tilt my head up and my green eyes met his brown ones.

"Angel. Can I kiss you?" He asked. My breath hitched. I thought he would had just did it instead of asking me. I didn't even know what to say it was like my mouth couldn't even form words. So it didn't and I let my actions talk. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist as I slowly leaned in until or lips meet softly. I don't know why but this kiss was a bliss and it just felt right that I held onto him tighter. I pulled away with a small grin my hands still around his neck and his lips was curled up.

"Is y'all gonna have sex? Cause I need to know where to step my cameras up at." I heard Sheila from behind me when I'm trying to figure out when she even got there. Was she there the whole time? I saw mason glare at her and I pulled away from him.

""Shelia! What is wrong with you?" He says loudly."

"What? Gay sex is hot OK." She winked at me and I just turned my head away from both of therm with a smile still on my face.

This was the amazing date.