Chapter 29

Angel's P.O.V.

"I'm bored." It's 3:00 in the afternoon and Mason is at work which mean I'm with Sheila. I really was wining when mason left for work, but all he did was kiss me and called me cute when I sat on the chair and started to pout.

"Well you wanna come with me. I got some things to pick up and do some things today." Sheila asked me and I perked up.

"Can I drive?"

"Do you have a license?"

"Yes i do but I just didn't want to buy a car since i have such good legs."

"Is this your first time driving?"

"No."

"Ok."

"It's my third time."

"Nope you can't drive." She said walking away from and I got up running after her like a puppy.

"Please how do expect me to good if y'all don't let me try." I said to her with big eyes. She look like she was think for a minute before she finally gave up and handed me the keys.

"You can drive but I'm driving back." I jumped up and down hugging her before I ran out the door to the car. Once I got in the car I kept honking the horn until Sheila got her pretty slow ass out here and in the car.

"So where are we going first."

"Put your seatbelt on first mason will have my head if something happens to you." I groaned and put the stupid belt on and looked at her noticing she had a helmet on. I looked at her confused and she just turned her head.

"You always need protection."

"Whatever. So where are we going." I said with a big smile.

"Macy's Cleaners is first."

"Oh I know where that's at." I pulled out of the driveway and up the street. I'm so excited that she let me drive its been forever since I been behind the wheel of a car and I love the way its feel.

"Sheila turn on the radio."

"You got hands you do it."

"You really want one of my HANDS off the wheel."

"Yeah on second thought what you wanna listen to Angel?"

"Doesn't matter just make sure its good." She turned it on and sex with me by Rihanna came on and I started to sing it.

Sex with me, so amazing
All this hard work, no vacation
Stay up off my Instagram, pure temptation
Hit a switch on a fake nigga, like a station
Sex with me, so amazing

"Sheila sing with me."

"Why I don't wanna have sex with you Mason did that enough." She said and I sung louder making her cover her ears. When the song was over she glared at me.

"MY EARS ARE BLEEDING."

"Bitch you know I can sing with my sexy ass voice."

"No you can't."

"You wish you can sing like me."

"No the hell I don't."

"Yes you do." I said and kissed her cheeks.

"Keep your eyes on the road Mister."

"Don't worry it absolutely fi-,"

"ANGEL!!!!!" The last thing I heard was sheila calling my name before everything went black.

..............................................

Mason's P.O.V.

"Oh Aliyah I need you to go to Shawn and ask him if he got th," my phone ring in cut me off. I told Aliyah to wait a minute and looked to see it was Sheila calling me. I picked it up and heard her crying and she never cries.

"Sheila what's wrong why are you crying?"

"It's Angel."

""What? What wrong with him?"

"He got into a accident. He's in the hospital".

Shit.