Chapter 32

Angel's P.O.V.

"That still don't give me enough information."

"I know but the rest of this is a long story." I said to Skyler to which he raised a eyebrow at me, but just nodded his head anyway.

I felt bad I haven't been with him and the guys lately so I asked him to come see me in the hospital. I just from there he tell the guys what's going on and that I'm sorry.

Mason came back a hour ago and I swear it looks could kill the whole hospital would be gone right now. He just been glaring at Skyler since he been back, which I don't understand why when he knows that he's nothing but a friend. I mean he actually saw him when I was at the bar, but then again Mason is over protected of me. Aww how sweet.

"Mhm well I'm gonna be late for work. I'll call you later, and tell Shane and them that you're not dead." He said. thank god I remembered to call into my work this morning after I called Skylar cause I cannot get fired from there. He walked out the room and Mason eyes just stay staring at the door.

"I swear you are the biggest baby I ever seen."

"No I am the sexiest baby you ever seen." He said sitting by my bed.

"So I guess I'm daddy now huh?"

"Nope you just my pretty little Angel." I just shook my head and stick my tongue out at him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Mhm keep doing that and mine will be down your throat." I quickly put it back in and flipped him off.

"Bad boy Angel."

"What you gonna do spank me Master." He came closer to me until I could feel his breath on my ear.

"Maybe more than that baby." I blushed and he moved back with a satisfied smirk on his face. Ok nope we can't be alone together right now.

"Don't worry baby, mama's here." Thank God. At that moment Sheila had walked in and mushed the side of mason head and hugged me. Aww he so cute when he pout his lips.

"Hehe aww don't worry mason you have my full attention."

"What about me?"

"I love you Shelia."

"Yeah just not as more than me." Mason said and it was Sheila turn to flip him off.

"You know you love me Sheila."

"Nope you a basic bitch I can't love you."

"If I'm basic than you're basic too because we are best friends and it takes one to know one."

"True."
I feel so left out right not. Someone love me and hug me (/^▽^)/

"Sheila babe come over here and love me."

"I thought mason was."

"He's not doing his job right." Her attention turned to mason and he flinched. Never seen him do that before.

"Whaaaat." He whined.

"You had one job."

"No I have more than one would you like to stay and watch it." Why the hell would he ask her that.

"Actually yes I would. Can I record it."

"Hell no to both of y'all." I said cutting in.

"Shoosh." Did they both just shush me.

"But I'm sick. Maaaaasoooooon."

"Huh." I reached my arm out and he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and kissed my hand.

"Awww fangirl moment but wait dont do anything until I come back with a video camera." She said and walked out the room.

"No promises." I smiled and mason kissed my nose.

"Eww I got cooies mason."

"You didn't say that earlier when you wanted a kiss."

"Now I am hehe I'm sick."

"No you're just hurt. Which means once you leave here I get to take care of you." He kissed and nipped my neck, making me pluck his nose.

"What I do."

"I'm in the hospital. I can't fix a little problem if I'm in here."

"No but I can." He nipped on the skin behind my ear and I felt so weak in his hands. I covered my mouth so no one would hear me. I don't need them kicking Mason out of the hospital. Ugh I shouldn't like this I'm in pain but this feels so good. He pulled away me and pecked my lips and I frowned at why he stopped, but just than Sheila walked back in with a damn camera. God damnit Sheila.

"Didn't I tell y'all not to do anything until I come back. Y'all don't listen."

"We didn't." I said.

"Riiight. So those hickeys and that boner that wasn't there when I left just came up out of the thin air than."

"What!" I looked over to mason who was sitting with his arms crossed and a damn smile on his face. I quickly put my hand over the spot on my neck when Mason lips was just was and crossed my arms.

"Mason!!!"

"Sorry baby you're just too cute to resist."

"How the hell am I suppose to get rid of this." I said pointing to the covers.

"Well mason got to hands and a mouth that he not using right now." Sheila said and mason just winked at me.

Fuck me.......

............................................................

Hehehe poor Angel.

But anyway I got the names for their children.

They will be brother and sister. And they names will be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Austin Skyler and Ariana Martha. And I'm gonna have mason last name cause its cute hehe

Bye bye for now babes

BL4L <3<3<3<3