Chapter 27

Angel’s P.O.V.

"How about you take me home and I'll be a very naughty boy for my master tonight"

“W-We can d-do that.” Hmmm….I never heard Mason stutter before. Something new I can do to him.

“Too bad.” I got off of him and stepped out of his reach. I know I know I should have never did what I just did but when boredom strikes you have to kill it before it kills you right?

“Angel. That was a-”

“Yeah yeah I know it was one of my rules. You can punish me later how ever you want to but now I gonna leave before you get me. Bye bye.” I heard him growl before I ran into Tony’s house straight to the living room, It was less people in here now. A few people look drunk but then again I should have known that. I jumped when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, thinking it was Mason. It was just Tony.

“It there a reason why there is a pissed Mason in my backyard.” He said and I laughed a little.

“He was sexually teased by yours truly.”

“Really? Never thought I would see the day. Now let’s just hope you survive the night”

“I don't think he would do anything to bad.”

“Maybe or maybe not but come on.”

“Where are we going.”

“To see the big baby is the back before he starts crying.”

“What no.”

“He'll not gonna do anything. Now come on.” I whined but followed him anyway back to Mason. He did look kinda pissed. Not to where I should be thirty feet away from him but where I know I'm gonna sit in the back of car when we are going home. I was really standing behind Tony like my life depended on it.

“You don't look so good buddy.” He said laughing and mason just groaned at him.

“I hate both of you.”

“Hey I didn't do anything to you.” He said and moved from in front of me.

“You can't hate someone for having fun. I mean you kinda put yourself in that situation.” I said making sure I was a good distance from him.

“How did I do that when you started it.”

“You could have told me to stop.”I shrugged my shoulders.

“I don't believe anyone in their right mind would tell someone to stop doing that.”

“Hmmm….. maybe you're right. Oh well.” I said and he jumped at me which made me hide behind Troy again.

“Troy you can take care of this for me right.”

“You're funny. Why would i do that?”

“Because he is your friend and thou love him.”

“He wish I love him that much. You cause that you fix it.” He said and walked away when some people came up to him. I mentally groaned and took ahold of Mason hand, bringing him up to his feet.

“Take me home and I'll take care of you.” I would be lying if I say I didn't feel like he was practically dragging me through the house straight to his car. We got in the car and I did even get to vsecure myself before he pulled off down the street.

We literally came across no red lights, it's like they was all trying to go against me because of what I did. Because of that we got back home kinda fast. I got out before him but still had to wait for him to open the dot since he had the key. Before I could even get past the living room Mason shoved me against the wall and held my hands against the wall above my head. He brought his lips to my ear and I could feel his breath on the shell of my ear, just before he spoke.