Chapter 15

Angel's P.O.V.

It's Friday thank God. I had finals all this week and I am exhausted. You know what I'm surprise about that I actually stayed here for a whole week without going crazy and I like it here. Mason gave me one of his spare rooms that I can stay in. And Sheila became my partner in crime so every time Mason woke up with something in his hair or on his face we always got caught.

It being Friday also means that I have to let main take me on a date that's in three hours. See if it was any other time before I wouldn't had been so excited to go, but now I really can't wait for it. I sound like a girl.

"Sheila. Can you help me pick out my clothes please."

"Sure thing sweet heart." I took her wrist and dragged her to the room I was staying in, then pushing her into the clothes. I swear he got me to much clothes I had only planned on staying for a week he bought clothes as if I was staying for months.

"What are you looking for?"

"I don't really know which is why I need your help and pick out my clothes." She just shook her head and went back into the closet.

"Thank you. Now while you do that I'm gonna go take a shower."

I grabbed my towel and went off to the bathroom. I ran the water until it was warm enough for me then I stripped myself of my clothes and stepped in. I let the water run down my back for a few minutes before I started to wash my body. When I was finished I got out and went to brush my teeth, then wrapped my towel around me when I was done.

I walked back in to the room and saw her sitting on my bed with clothes in her hands. She handed them to me then stepped out after I kiss her cheek. I looked at the clothes she gave which was a pair of olive green pants (I still don't know why I got these color pants) and a white button down shirt and I'll wear my white sneakers. When I was dressed I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open." I yelled not even looking back as I fixed my clothes in the mirror.

"If I must say you get dress like a girl does for hours." I almost jumped caused I didn't expect it to be Mason at the door.

"Well beauty hurts." I replied turning around and I swear god my eyes almost popped out of my head. He looked hot even though he had on all black. He was wearing black pants that want skinny pants, but they was hugging him kind of good with a black button down shirt just like my white one and his hair looked like he just ran his fingers through it but still looks good.

"Mine doesn't." I couldn't even answer before I hear Sheila bust out laughing from by the door.

"That's because you have no beauty for it to hurt." I choked on the laugh I was trying to hold back as I high five her. I looked up and saw that he was getting angry not a bad kind but a good kind.

"Oh come now don't hurt his self-esteem. He's fragile I said putting my hands on my hips. He was putting now and I couldn't help but mentally coo at him cause that was adorable.

"Whatever I'm going back down stairs. You can come down when you're finished" He said leaving it the room.

"Do you ever think we might take it to far?" I asked.

"No I know his limit on my jokes, so we're good." I nodded my head and brushed my hair back. I went down stairs into the dining room making both of them stop their conversation when they saw me.

"Ready." He signal for me to come on and Shelia just winked at me.

I really hope this date turns out well.