Chapter 20

Sheila's P.O.V

I never fell back to sleep last night so I just stayed up the rest of the night just cleaning . It's 8:00 in the morning and I just got finish making breakfast. I guess I can mess with Mason this morning since I know he going to be a pain all day today I might as well do what I can this morning. I heard foot stepped coming down the stairs an I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

"Sheila you should feed me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm hungry"

"And I could really care less." I said turning to face the big baby in front of me.

"Rude."

"Lazy ass. Just grab it from off the stove." He took his food and sat down at the table and I sat across from him.

"Where's Angel?"

"Probably still asleep. How did you sleep last night?"

"Couldn't things just kept on going bump in the night."

"Like what?

"I don't know something just kept on hitting against my wall by my bed pretty fast last night." He choked on the food that was in his mouth looking at me and I just smiled widely at him.

"You heard us?"

"It's pretty hard not to. I think the people is space heard you guys."

I really wished I had my phone right now the face he was making was priceless I swear I almost fell out of my seat laughing. I said I wanted to mess with him and I'm not even half finished yet. I was so busy laughing that I didn't even notice that Angel was right behind me until he said something.

"Why is Mason sitting there with his mouth open."

"Because he hopes that something good would fly in there."

"And now I'm leaving." Angel Said turning around and walking away. Mason closed his mouth nod glared at me, with just made me kick him under the table.

"Why did you say that. Now I got to go find him." He rolled his eyes and stayed in his seat. 

"Whatever. Matthew coming over later to handle something with me."

"At lease this place won't be a complete mess." I said and he frowned at me. I love his older brother he is less sensitive than Mason, but that is only with me thought.

"I don't mess up the house."

"You don't clean up after yourself either. It's like taking care of a little kid."

"I don't even do much."

"You don't DO anything."

He finished and got up from the table fixing his shirt before he went into the living room. It's only 8:30 and I already got to him. New record.

But I swear I only just started.

..............,...............................

I really need to edit this chapter it's so short. I'm sorry.