Chapter 11

I wrote this just so I can tell y'all what happened and who had hurt our poor Angel.  Pic above is Angel. He just look adorable.
...............  ..............

Angel's P.O.V.

"He came back". I just sat there with my head still down. What happened still fresh in my head. How did he even find me?

"Who's he?"

"My Ex. I don't even know how he found me." My voice barely above a whisper.

"Angel tell me what happened?"

"I had went home after my class because I forgot something, but when I got there my front door was open. When I walked in he was just sitting on the couch arms crossed and facing the door. When I asked why he was here and how did he find me he just said we had business to settle" I said and started to play with my fingers getting nervous.

"Keep going." He said.

"I told him to leave I would call the cops, he got up but went he got close to me he punched me and threw me to the table that was there. I didn't even have time to react before he started beating on me and hitting me with anything he could find. The cuts on my face came from the ring he had on his finger went he kept hitting me in the face. When my back hit the table is where that bruise came from. "The only reason he stopped and left before anything else cold happen he got a call. I don't know from who but he had left saying that he will be back." I could feel my eyes sting from tears that was trying to come.

"OK, but why did you call me instead of one of your family members?"

"My mother died of lung cancer two years ago and my older sister was murder when I was 16 when she was coming home from the movies one night."

"What about your father?"

"Never meet him."

"What about your cousins or aunts and uncles."

"The ones that live here are scared of David." I finally looked up to meet his gaze and he just had no emotion what do ever overt his face.

"Why?"

"He was abusive, he's part of a gang and he has a record. They know what he did to me and what he was doing to me, they seen him do some of it. They was so scared of something happening to then that they kept their mouths shut, even my mother. Beside you was the first person to come into my mind." I whispered that last part and I saw a smile coming into his face after wards.

I know David is going to come after me. Thought when he left I wind never have to see him again or go through any more pain I guess I was wrong. I felt a hand on top of mine and I didn't even bother to look know that the hand was Mason's. He was rubbing his thumb over my knuckles and it was calming me down.

"Angel. Go upstairs and rest." He said after minutes if silence and went without a word.

.....................................................

Mason's P.O.V.

I heard my bed room door close and I slammed my fist down on my desk grinding my teeth.

He was abused my his Ex and his family that knew about let it keep happening just to save their own asses. I could see he was trying to hold back tear while he was talking an I wanted nothing more then for him to let it out. I know nothing good ever comes for holding in your emotions. That not the only that was making my body get full of range. The other problem is that something touched something that was mine. And if it one thing I am very persist about it this.

Nobody touches what's mine.