Chapter 2

Angel's P.O.V.

What the actual fuck? Did he just say to me to call him master. I call no one by that name. Wait wait wait. Does that means he wants me to submit to him. He better not cause there's no way in fucking hell I ever will. I took his hands off me and got up quickly.

"I will not ever call you that and I think we're done here." I went to leave but stopped when he called my name.

"You wouldn't want to leave without this would you?"

I turned around and saw that he had my phone in his hands. I pat my pockets and looked at him dumbfounded.

"What are you doing with my phone." I asked as I quickly took it from him.

"You'll see what I did with it later."

I opened my mouth but quickly shut it when I heard one of my friends calling me back.

"Angel come we're leaving." I nodded and grabbed my phone back from him then walked towards them. David looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What was......all that about?"

"Shut up. Nothing. Let's go."

I walked out the bar not even daring myself to look back. I didn't even notice I was standing by the car until I got yelled at to get in. I sat in the back with Skylar as David pulled off. I didn't even want to go anywhere else tonight. I told him to take me home, and after a few minutes of disagreeing with each other he just gave in and took me home.

..................................................................................................................

As soon as I got through the door I put my keys on the table and hung my jacket up. My friends are not allowedd to ever take me out again.

What he hell was wrong with that guy at the bar. Master....He just met me why would he think I'll call him that let alone submit to him. I get on my knees for no one especially someone I don't know.

But for some reason I just can't get he feeling of him touching me out of my mind. I mean I literally almost passed out when he smiled at me, and his grip on my hips, it made me comfortable. And his eyes don't even get me started on his—,

Wait what the hell am I'm doing thinking about him right now?

I went upstairs and went straight to bed. I didn't even change my clothes I just fell straight on to my bed. I plugged my phone up and turned on my music. I turned on BMTH and laid down. Tossing and turning I just couldn't get comfortable because of what was on my mind.

Why is someone I just met all over my mind?

................................................................

It's short I know but I will try to make the next chapter longer.

Xoxo....