Chapter 19

This is a short chapter but it is just to fill in because I'm just tired. I literally just got home from school.

............................................
Angel's P.O.V.

I woke up 2:00 in the middle of the night. That's nothing new to me my body always wake me up like that. I knew I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep for a few hours so I decided to get up. I slowly moved Mason hands from around my waist and sat up in the bed. When I stood up pain shot up my back and through my hips making me fall to the floor.

What the hell?

Fuck I'm in pain. I slowly but surly got up off the floor grabbing my shirt and boxers off the floor, putting them on. I tried walking and it was hurting like hell, so I started to limp to the door and opened it. I really wanted to do nothing more than find some pain killers so I made my way down the stairs and into the hall closet looking for them. When I didn't find any I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I went into the dining room but stopped when I heard someone.

"Looking for some of these." No one but Shelia. She was sitting at the table with a bottle in her hand and a glass of water by her.

"Yes thank god you are a life saver." I said taking a seat next to her and she hand me two of the pills with the water.

"Wait how did you know I needed these?" I asked her putting the glass back on the table.

"Thin walls kid, thin walls." She said with a smug smile and wiggling her eyebrows. My eyes felt like they was about to pop out of their place when she said that.

"Y-You heard th-that?"

"Every word. I didn't know you could get that loud." I was turning different shades of red from what she said. I didn't even know how loud I was, but could you blame me.

"Soooo....... how was it? I want every detail."

"What!..... Shelia no, I'm not telling you."

"But why not."

"Because what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom." I said folding my arms.

"Those noises certainly didn't stay in there." She says with a smirk.

"Not my fault they slipped out."

"Sure they did." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"It wasn't."

"So, Please Master touch me, for the love of god I want you to touch me, just so happens to slip out." She said and I went silence dropping my head. I don't think nothing is more embarrassing then this moment right here. I think that the fact that someone heard me is enough to make me wanna hide under a rock.

"Shut up."

"Don't worry it can only get better from there."

"Sheila you're not funny." I said. She got up laughing walking behind me.

"I never said I was."

"You're such a pain in the ass."

"Last time I checked I wasn't the one that put something up your ass that gave you that pain." She said before she walked upstairs. I swear she is going to kill me.

I put the glass in the kitchen and left the pills on the table just in case if I will need them in the morning. After I turned off the lights I went back upstairs to the bedroom and saw that Mason haven't moved since I got up, which I am glad for.

I climbed back into the bed and he instantly put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. I feel so comfortable like this, like it's suppose to be like this. I just laid there until I had eventually got tired and closed my eyes falling asleep.

..................................................

Y'all should go check out my friend YAIO1MEMES books, even thought I think he is ignoring me I still love his books