Chapter 33

Angel's P.O.V.

Two weeks. I have been in this hospital for two weeks and I couldn't be anymore happier than I was now to be leaving here. My side still hurts but not as much as before and I can get my cast off next week which is why they is letting me leave. I had signed my release forms earlier and got dressed. It's just the hard work of walking out of hospital that is left., but that's what Mason is for and Shelia is getting the rest of my stuff.

"Mason give me a piggy back ride." I said and he raised a eyebrow at me.

"Nope."

"Why noooooooooot?" I whined

"Because you're nineteen and can walk perfectly fine."

"No it's because you're old." I said and heard Shelia snickering.

"I'm not old I'm 25."

"That's old enough." He mumbled under his breath and got up turning around.

"Get on." I jumped in excitement and tried to get on his back. You know hard it is to do that with one hand. When I finally got up there I felt like I just did a workout.

"You are heavy."

"I know. That's all this ass I'm carrying behind me."

"Woo Woo. You got that right." Sheila said. I started laughing and Mason just rolled his eyes, holding me up.

"Come on and let's go." They walked out of the room and chin on top of his head. It felt like everyone that was in the waiting room had they eyes on me and I was right. Like damn can I have my body back. Yess this daddy still give his baby boy piggy back rides y'all got a problem? I would flip them off but there are kids here. We made it outside to the car and Mason put me down.

"I'm sitting in the back so I can lay down."

"How you know I didn't want to sit back there?" Sheila asked.

"Because you don't."

"How do you know?"

"Because I said you don't."She stuck her tongue out at me and got into the front as I climbed in the back and laid my whole body across the seat. This is so comfortable for some odd reason. Mason started to drive off and not even ten minutes later I heard my phone go off saying I got a text message. And it was from Shelia. What the hell? I picked it up and looked at it anyway.

Sheila The perv: Say pancakes are better than waffles really loud.

Me: Why?

Sheila The perv: Because its too quite.

Me:So?

Sheila The perv: Just dooooo it. I looked up from my phone just to see sheila nod her head at me. I sighed and replied back to her.

Me: Fine.

I feel like I'm gonna sound like a idiot if I do this. But oh well

"PANCAKES ARE BETTER THAN WAFFLES" I yelled out loud and as soon as I said it I saw Sheila look over to Mason. I got a feeling she did something.

"You work for the devil." I heard Mason say.