Chapter 26

Angel's P.O.V.

Mason is such a meanie. It's been two days since Mason did what he did. I really don't know what to do back to him since teasing is a rule for me. Whatever I can always try something different. We are on our way to some party for a friend of Mason's. 

The only reason that I am going is because he said he didn't want to go by himself. He better me lucky I'm on break or else I would have said no. It was 6:00 when we pulled up to the place and my jaw dropped. Now if this is the guys house I might just faint. Got damn it was huge it was like 4x a regular house and you could hear the music all the outside.

"You should probably close your mouth before I put it to good use.' Mason said. I looked at him and he winks at me.

"You wouldn't dare"

"I wouldn't Tony have more than enough rooms, so I know he wouldn't mind." 

I shut my mouth and walked by his side into the house since the door was open. He laced his fingers with mine when we walked in. Is it possible for someone house to look way bigger on the inside than the outside? There was a lot of people in here and I didn't like it. We kept on walking until I felt Mason come to a stop I looked forward to see that there was a guy in front of us who was smiling at Mason before he pulled him in for a hug. I let go of his hand and wrapped his arms around him. When he pulled away from the guy his eyes flickered from Mason to me and a sly smile came across my face.

"Hmm...You must be Angel. Nice to finally meet you." He said and I just nodded taking a step back. I'm guessing Mason told or been telling him about me since he knew my name. 

"You know you don't have to worry this is my asshole of a friend Tony." He said and I smirk as Tony punched him in the arm. 

 I took ahold of his hand again and Tony walked with us through the house talking to Mason and my eyes going over every inch of his house. We to the kitchen and he handed us both a cup with I don't know what in it and took us to the backward where it was fewer people, and they sat in the chairs that were out there. I put the cup that Tony gave me down and sat on Mason lap. I don't care if we are in public I was not sitting anywhere else. His friend didn't have any kind of care in the world about me sitting on him and Mason just wrapped his arms around me.

"You know you are the worst friend I can ever have right?" Tony said crossing his arms.

"Shouldn't I be saying that? And how so?" 

"You don't keep up with me at all. I could have died for all you know."

 I really don't want to hear their conversation so I just turned in Mason lap and put my head on his shoulder. I like how comfortable I became with Mason, I like how different I feel around him like I feel so safe when I am with him. I love having his attention it makes me feel so special. They were continuing their conversation and we haven't even been here that long. Well at lease I think we haven't but now I was just really in the mood and felt like playing with Mason cause there was nothing else for me to do here.

I had started to move around on his lap and he tapped on my thigh which I guess was telling me to stop, but I just kept on going. I licked a line on his neck before I started to suck on a spot. I heard his breath hitch in his throat and I smiled. I moved my hips on top of his and I could feel his excitement under me and heard him groaned. Should I stop doing this before it gets out of hand? Yes. Will I? No, I like doing this to him.

"Angel I think you should stop"

"Why?"

"Because you really shouldn't be-" I nipped on his ear lobe and traced my tongue around it. I should feel awkward since his friend is right there but........Oh well.

"I think I will just leave y'all alone and go over there." I smirked and pressed my lips against Mason grinding down harder on him. I shoved my tongue inside of his mouth tasting him. This was really turning me one, guess I didn't plan for this to happen, but I could tell that he was almost fully awake. I pulled away and bit on the skin under his ear.

"How about you take me home and I'll be a very naughty boy for my master tonight"

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Cliffhanger ..........

I don't really like this chapter so I might change it

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox-BL4L