Chapter 9

This chapter is a mess. I had got major writers block for this chapter, I really have to edit this when I finish it. Sorry guys.

Mason's P.O.V.

I know I'm the owner of this company and I have a responsibility to be at every meeting, but right now I don't want to do anything more than to sew this guy lips together. We been in this meeting for three hours and that has been since I dropped Angel off.

Two days….

That's all it took for me to get attached to the boy. That's saying something cause get attached to nobody…..ever. And I never anybody to resist me for more than a couple of hours. I know he is something special, which draws me even more to him.

He's feisty and always put up a fight even though I can see he's a little frightened. The thing is that I don't want him to be intimidated by me. I want him as my own but not as property, like most people. I still want him to be my submissive and obey me, but I also want him to rebel against me because it's kind of a turn on.

Him sleeping in my bed last night was just a blessing and a nightmare. It was a blessing because I was able to hold onto him through the night, but it was a nightmare because my down stairs friend wouldn't go to sleep. I ain't going to tell you how many times I had to go to the bathroom to handle it, but just know is a new record.

“Mr Grady, Did you get that?” I was called out of my thinking when I heard my name being called.

“Yeah I got it, and I need to leave” I lied. I didn't hear a single word he said. He just nod his head not even daring to say a word about me leaving. If I had stayed in there another minute I would had lost it. I wanted down the hallway to my office, looking at my watch and seeing that it is now 11:30. I still got 4 and a half hours until I have to leave. Guess I'm going to take a early lunch.

Just when I was about to walk out I heard my phone go off and sees Angel’s name. I may have or may have not put his number in my phone when I put mine in his. I answered it and put it by my ear.

“What's the pleasure of having you call me right now?”

“Mason. Can you come and get me?” The sound of his voice. It sounds like he was crying.

“What's wrong?”

“Nothing. Can you just please come, I'm at my house and the for is open.” The line went straight dead afterwards and ran all the way to my car. I got in and went straight to his house with nothing else on my mind. I parked my car in front of his house and just like he said the door was open.

When I walked in all I wanted to do was fall to my knees because of the sight in front of me.