Chapter 6

Mason's P.O.V.

"He's not interested."

I been in this club for a while so if course I saw when he walked in but I wasn't just going to follow him I had to wait until he was sitting down for a while before I could approach him. I would have waited longer but I just didn't like this bartender talking to him.

"I'm what?" He turned around and looked at me and I just winked at him.

"You heard me just he did. So move along." He looked almost scared of me. Too bad don't try to talk to someone that's mine. He hurried off to another part of the bar and Angel just looked at me with his lips in a thin line.

"What the hell? What are you doing? And why the hell can't I get rid of you?"

"One don't back surprise I'm very protected over things that are mine. Two baby its fate that's why you can't get rid of me." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"First of all I'm not and never will be yours and fate my ass if it thinks we belong together." I sat on the stood next to him and faced him.

"I get what I want and since I want you I'm gonna get you."

"Think again big boy." He arms were folded across his chest with an angry expression on his face. He looked so cute I don't know who he is trying to fool but it wasn't me. If I could I would kiss him here and now, but that would just cause a little more trouble between us.

"Why are you here anyway?"

"A friend of mines owns the club and invited me."

"Hmm well I think you should go find him." He stood up to walk away but I got up right after him and grabbed his wrist and pulling him back towards me and my other hand resting on his hip.

"I already found the person I need. He's just a little too stubborn." I could hear him grinding his teeth afterwards.

"Get your hands off of me!" He gotten out of my grip and slapped me straight across my face and shit hurt like hell. My eyes grew dark and I grabbed his arm but tighter then before. I pulled him through the club all the way to the back as he kept in trying to get me off of him, I kinda strong so this doesn't affect me like he thinks it does.

I brought us into one of the rooms in that was occupied and locked the door behind us. The room wasn't really bright it was dimly lighted. The room had two long couches and round table in the middle of the floor. It was one of the offices but Ryan wouldn't mind if I used it. I let him go and he went for the door trying to open it. When he saw it wouldn't bulge he turned with crossed arms

"Unlock it."

"No."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm not done, I've barely even begin. Now sit."

"I'm not sit down."

"That's fine I can always throw you down." I don't he even had time to let what I said sink in before I picked him up and put him on one of the couches. When he tried to get up I gave him a look and he stopped.

"You know you are very disrespectful little thing."

"Yeah no shit." He turned away from me and I frowned taking his chin into my hand and making him face me again.

"I think I should change that." I whispered and kissed his neck softly. When he tried to grab my wrist I both of his and pushed him on to his back and held his hands there with me straddling him. He was squirming under me which did nothing but excite my friend below the belt. I bit on the skin under his ear and he gasped and stopped moving. I kept suck on the spot until I made a bruise. I pulled back with a small smile.

"Hmm.... I like it. It let's people know who you belong to."

"You're a bastard."

"Keep going. Taking dirty does nothing but turns me on even more." I grind my hips on top of him and he looked wide eyed. I just smirked and slowly pressed my lips to his. I licked his bottom lip and when he refused I grind down little harder on him to which he gasped and I slid my tongue into his mouth. For him to say he wasn't enjoying it would be a lie. Telling from his little friend he is enjoying this almost as much as me.

I ran my tongue all around his is mouth before I started to play with his. We fought for who would take control which I wasn't going to let him get over me. I put my hand in his hair and gripped it and pulled on it and he let out a moan.

With that I pulled away and looked at his face flustered and lips swollen and his hair even more messy. My hand was still holding his wrist and he turned his head. I let him go but still stayed on top of him and still moving my hips and he covered his mouth. His member was really awake now.

"You should hold your moans. They're very sexy."

"Shut up."

"No problem." I pecked his lips and got off of him and walk to the door, pulling the key out and unlocking it. When I open it I turned around to look at him one last time and he was still laying there.

"Oh and before you go you should fix your problem below." He sat up and looked down, turning even more red. I walk out the room and closed the door.

This is only the beginning for him.

............................................ ........................................

Hmm..... Chapter 6 went kind of good I think?

Anyway I think I want to start writing a one shot boyxboy smut book. Should I? And if I do would you guys even read it. Comment Yes or No if you guys think I should.

Bye bye xoxoxoxoxo