Chapter 21

Angel's P.O.V.

"Angel you and me are going out tonight." Travis said once I was finished ringing up my last customer. It's already 3:00 I been here since 9:00 and my shift is finally over.

"Going where?"

"To a concert."

"Who's?"

"Panic At The Disco." I literally screamed so loud that I think I made everyone in the world ears bleed. I love P!ATD they are my favorite band and this would actually be my first time seeing them in concert.

"You don't know how much I love you right now."

"I could pretty much guess. So I guess I'll just pick you up an hour before it start." I was about to yeah when something pop back into my head. It's guys night and it was my turn to decided what we do tonight, but they won't mind if I bail this one time will they?

"Maybe I'll have to get back to you on that." I said putting on my jacket.

"Sure just tell me by 6."

I gave him a thumb up walking out the store. I'm know I'm going with him but I just wanna make sure that Mason is ok with it. Why? I don't know, I think just cause someone cares about my where's about and if I'm alright while I'm out is kinda cute.

Like I could actually go back to my house and not tell him but I would feel bad. Also I really like being in his house it feels safe there. Don't get me wrong I felt safe in my own house but there was times when I scared of anything anything happing while I'm gone or asleep.

Mason has been on my mind all day actually. Y'all should know why cause I swear I'm going back into that. But not just that reason even more. Like is it weird that everything he does for me makes me shy? Like he can really just wake me up in the morning and I would blush like crazy. Maybe it's just me.

I also made my decision and I really want to be his submissive. I don't know but it feels good to be owned by someone and not in a abusive way but a protected way.

It didn't take long for me to walk back to his house he didn't even live that far from my job. I thank God that he keeps a spear key under his flower pot that he got by his door cause I really didn't feel like knocking. I wanted in and saw two people in the living sitting the opposite of each other. Mason back was towards me and the other guy eyes instantly locked onto me.

He looked like Mason a little but except for brown hair his was straight back and comb back. He was wearing a suit with his suit jacket off. I really starting to feel uneasy with his eyes watching me like that.

"Umm.....Mason who's that?" I asked and he didn't even turn to face me .

"My brother, Matthew." I forgot his said his brother was coming.

"Matthew this is Angel."

"Nice to meet you." He said before his eye flicked back to Mason. I nod my head and turned to head up stairs because it was just a really awkward silence.

I'm just going to head into his room so I can use his laptop since I don't got mine. I didn't even notice the person sitting on his bed giving me a death glare. The only person I fear the most. David. Why is he even here, who did he even get in here?

"So this where you ran to. Did you really try to hide from me?" He stood up from the bed and I took a step back.

"I-I"m not h-hiding from you."

"That's a bunch of Bullshit. But I can't really say I care about that cause you're be back."

"What makes you say that."

"You're pathetic and useless. everyone gets bored of you. you're nothing but a toy that Mason will get rid of before the end of the month. Cause let's face it who could really love a piece of crap like you." I could feel tears pricking from the side of my eyes at what he said.

"Wh-what are you do-doing here? How did you get in he-here?"

"Matthew."

"What do he have to do with it?"

"He's the one who brought me here. But that's not all. He put this fucking collar on me and claimed me as his fucking property." Shit. But I'm surprise he was able to put something around his neck., but still in screwed.

"And I know that this is your fault."

"How the hell is it my fault?"

"Cause I believe that you went crying to Mason like the little bitch you are and told him what I did to you."

"How would you know?"

"Cause there is no way in fucking hell he would know I did to you unless you said something. Wanna know how I know he know, because he punched me and told me to stay away from what is his." His voice got louder. I couldn't tell you how scared I am right now. I so badly wanted to run but I was afraid of what would happened if I tried. I was actually shaking. God I hate how weak he could make me feel.

"What are you scared of me?. Good you should be. Cause you know what annoys me more than anything is pieces of shits like you."

I didn't even time to know what happened before I felt something hit the left side of my face and I fell to the floor. I touched my face and flinched with the contact. David's eyes was dark and his right hand was in a fist. Before he even got the chance to get closer to me I let out a ear pricing scream.