Chapter 18 (Part 1)

Angel's P.O.V.

I feel like such a big kid right now. Why? Cause Mason is actually carrying me, not that he never carried me before it just feels weird this time. I got my arms wrapped around him and my face in the crook of his neck as he walked to his bed. He gently placed me on the bed, then opened his curtains letting the moonlight come through. He put one of his legs on either side of mine with his fingers on my hips, I couldn't help but get shy this way he looks so much bigger than me like this.

"You cute like this. I think I might like this position."

"Shut up." I said putting my hands over my face to cover the smile that was forming.

I felt him wrap his finger around my wrists moving my hands from my face and placing them by my side with him still holding them. He pressed his lips to mine and I instantly kissed him back. I love how this one felt like he wasn't rushing it. I nibbled on his bottom lip and he groaned opening his mouth, letting me slide my tongue inside.

He let me go and I put my fingers in his hair as he played and sucked on my tongue. I let out a soft moan before he pulled away and went a spot on my neck biting and sucking on the spot, then moved his hands to my shirt where he started to unbutton it. I could tell that this bruise was gonna last longer than the other one did. He took my shirt off and started to kiss down my chest leaving a trail of bruises.

He ran his fingers down both of my arms leaving trails of goosebumps until he got to one of my hardened nipples. He rubbed over it before he started to twist and pull on it, he then attached his mouth to my other one licking and sucking on it, making me hold back the moans that tried to come out of me.

I could feel him getting hard on top of me. I don't want it was but just knowing I can get him like that turned me on even more and I could feel my member twitching under him. I tried to move my hips to more friction between us but he held my hips to the bed and I whined.He went back and licked down my stomach to my V-line and licking a line straight across on my skin over the hem of my pants.

"Can I?" He asked and nod my head as my mouth couldn't form any words right now. He undid my belt and pants pulling off then leaning up straight.

"God your body is so beautiful." I blushed at the compliment and turned my head to the side. He took my chin in his hand and turned my face back to look at him before he pecked my cheek, my jaw line and then my lips.

"Don't hide from me." He whispered and I just didn't move.

He was kissing on my neck while one of his hands were going down my body to the hem of my boxers. His hand slip under the fabric and took ahold of my member. I hissed when he came in contact with me, he was rubbing his thumb over my head and I just let out a stream of low moans. He started to move his hand at a pace up and down my shaft and I so badly wanted to move my hips to get more of him. My arms wrapped around his neck and I was just a mess.

He took my boxers off of me and move from my neck to my waist. When the cool air hit my cock my whole body shiver from it. Something wet and warm went over my tip and I groaned before I felt nothing but warmed surround me. Mason had put me in his mouth that he was deep throating me and my back arched with a loud moan coming out of my mouth. When he started to bob his head up and down I gripped onto the sheets cause good this feel so amazing. One of my hand went into his hair and I gripped his hair. His pace got faster and I felt a feeling in the pit of my stomach. I feel myself getting closer as did mason since he started to go faster, but just as I was about to cum he pulled off and my mouth dropped open as I looked at him.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because this is your first time and I want you to remember it."

"So what are you going to do?"

"You'll see so just lay back and close your eyes."

I did as he said and felt him get off the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
..............................................

Part 1